
Whoa. Whoa. Whoa.
The drama.
If you saw this episode, you'd be LYING if you said you didn't enjoy every minute of the action.
I don't even know where to begin!!
1. Ali's cattiness at the beginning makes me want to slap her. It was refreshing at the end when it seemed as though she may have gotten 'over it'. But I'm not sure if she REALLY is or if she's just pretending she is for Jake.
2. You know I have to mention how I loved the piano 'On the Wings of Love' music playing in the background on Jake's date with Tenley. I maybe see a future with he and Tenley. Maybe.
3. I was so excited that Corrie was a virgin. And let me tell you why: What makes this show so trashy is the fact that at the end of the season, the Bachelor takes the three remaining women to their own 'private suite'. It's disgusting to think that the Bachelor needs to sleep with all the women before he chooses which one he'll ask to marry him. So... when Corrie said she was as virgin, I got really excited because I thought he might pick her and there would be NO WAY for any trashy sex to be had. Too bad he eliminated her. I do understand why though. She was just too much of a blank slate. She should have opened up more. And there was definitely not enough chemistry. Let's face it. She was boring.
Boo Hoo!
4. When Ali got picked for the private date, did anyone else notice how Vienna was sucking her thumb? What a baby!!
5. Although Ali's cattiness with Vienna has annoyed the crap out of me, I'm pretty sure she's going to grow up and be a big girl and finally get over it. However, I'm not sure I'm going to get over how annoying and horse-like Vienna is. I want her gone. Now. She made so many annoying comments on last night's episode that I feel as though I must list them. But first, here is a beautiful picture of Miss Vienna:
Isn't she breathtaking?

Annoying lines of the night from Vienna:
1. When Vienna actually went off looking for Jake as he was having his one on one time with Gia, she said, "Jake? Honey?" And can you BELIEVE she went off looking for him? She is a freakazoid. At least she got scared in the dark. That might have been the best moment on the show.
2. "I want my boyfriend"
3. "I'm my Dad's princess and now I'm Jake's queen"
4. "I'm going to pretend like Gia's not even there" when referring to the two on one date with Jake, Gia and herself.
5. "He's mine. That's it."
6. "He only shows attention to Gia when they're alone." Hmmm... do you think it's because Vienna is a total attention whore?
7. " I want to be the last girl he thinks about when he goes to sleep tonight." Oh, okay. So why don't you go sneak in his room, crawl in his bed and make yourself look like a bigger skank than you already are? That should win some points.
For the record, I think I've diagnosed Vienna with her problem. She is a complete and total Narcissist. She fits each and every characteristic of the definition. That's right, ladies... I figured out what her problem is. You can thank me in your comments.
To cap off the summary, I first must mention two hilarious comments that Jake made.
#1. "I assure you I had dirty thoughts" when referring to the dirty and nasty Vienna coming into his room. Is it just me or do you guys feel like the chemistry with Vienna and Jake is purely sexual? And believe me, I get how disgusting that is considering she looks like a horse. But seriously... I think I'm right.
#2. "It's not about sex appeal. It's about HEART appeal." HA HA HA HA HA HA!! Um, okay Jake. Do you really think we're that stupid? Whatever! Corniest comment winner of the night.
My feeling is that the girl who has the most complete package with Jake including good chemistry and also good back and forth conversation is Ali. I know she's had plenty of her own annoying moments, but she's still my pick. I like Gia a lot too, but her insecurity may bite her in the butt in the end. And Tenley? Adorable, but I don't know how much physical chemistry they have.
And did you see the previews for next week??? No rose ceremony? WHAT??!!! And who is that at Jake's door?? Dying. I think this is the most excited I've been!!!
Just for fun, CLICK HERE and tell me who it reminds you of.


20 comments:
I really did LOL when I clicked on the horse! You are so funny. My hubby is so annoyed that I have been watching this season. It's like the scene of a car accident...I can't not watch. Embarrassing, but true.
My thoughts: Ali said "I'm SO excited" too many times on their date for my taste and she's starting to bug me even though she's the prettiest one left. My vote is for Tenley. They are perfect for each other. Enough said. Gia is sweet but there is something wrong with her mouth. Kinda reminds me of the Joker and she is always covering it with her hands or hair and now I'm totally distracted by it. Vienna is just a total idiot and I think Jake is keeping her on for ratings because she's a total freak-show and we can't not watch her make a fool of herself. Adios Corrie...keep your virginity but grow a personality if you can.
Thanks for the updates Holly - you nail it every time! Can't wait for next week...
I was dying that the date with Tenley was at coit tower. I mean hello, that is the phallic symbol of SF. Ali, you did a lame job of showing him "your city". I hope he ends up with Tenley and Ali is the next bachelorette. Great update.
"The Horse" must go! I threw-up a little when she went looking for Jake when he was making out with Gia. So freakin' annoying. And when she called Jake, honey... I think I actually punched my couch in disgust.
I like Ali, but she needs to learn when to "shut it". When Jake was asking her about the tension between her and "Horse", I wish she would have just admitted her horse-hating actions and repent. Move on sister!
I really like Tenley...except for her ultra-sweet voice. Drop an octave or two, honey.
I'm liking Gia more and more. But the previews of Jake talking to her mother are a little frightful. Her mother looks like she has mob connections.
I can't wait for next weeks episode! No rose ceremony! What the heck?!?!?! I'm wondering if that chick that got kicked off for having "relations" with the staff member is the one that knocks on the door. That seems like something she would do. Who knows!
Thanks for the updates - perfect as usual!
This week was amazing. I have no words, it's just too overwhelming. lol. I can NOT wait for next week. The anticipation is killing me. I can't wait to see everyone's families! That is always intriguing. Great recap. You say just what I think!
I can't believe how much drama there is on this show! Tenley is damaged, Gia is damaged, Vienna is awful and Jake is into her? I would be thinking the same thing Ali is about how vastly different they are.
I am super excited for next week.... who comes back!? Someone pulls a Jake!
I LOVE your feedback. Where have I been. I need to go back and read all your other post about the Bachelor. Ali was my favorite at the beginning, but not so much anymore she seemed a little annoying last night for some reason! Can't wait for next week!!! And for your post!
First of all I must tell you I watched the whole 2 hour show at the gym while I was on the precore machine and the treadmill! (Pat myself on the back :) So thanks for all the detail I missed a little bit of it, it is harder to concentrate when I am not home in front of my tv. You crack me up!! the horse is hilarious! I really can't decide if jake really likes Horse girl or if he is jsut doing it for the show and for the fact that it might be a fun hometown date? I like Gia, she is just a little shy or something and I hate it when she talkes sweet and bites her bottom lip. I think Tenley is my first pick, and then Ali. But I am also dying for next week!!! I can't wait to see what happens! Good recap! You crack me up!
Love it! :) My fav is the list of things that Vienna said. She bugs me so much I can't even talk about her on my post!
i was sent this blog through a friend of a friend and i cannot tell you how thankful i am for that day - you have such an incredible talent for putting all of my thoughts into the best words.
i thought that vienna was in great form this last week - running after jake and getting lost in the castle, calling out "honey" all whilst wearing that awful pink sparkly number. that's what i call good television.
So now that you have got me hooked on the trashiness of this show, my hubby rolls his eye's at the mere mention of it. So all I can say is ewwww! So I know you kind of like Ali, but as for me I want to stick a fork in her eye. She is supper annoying in her relationship confidence with Jake. And Can I just say, Jake you totally dropped on my hottness-O-meter when you kicked Corrie off. Not because of that mere fact, but because you actually kissed her knowing that she would be the next to go regardless. The fact that she was a virgin I'm sure wasn't very appealing to him- the player. Corrie deserves better, even if she has no personality. He said, "I have no problem with you saving yourself for marriage." The Liar. Obviously. Vienna, is a total hussy and a horse-like one at that. Good call. And I laughed at Stacy's comment about Gia's mouth looking like the Joker. I couldn't figure out what was bugging me about her until that. So for me, it's got to be Tenley.
Ali is still my favorite. They seem to just click and the smiles and laughter between them seem so normal not forced. I think that there's a lot of planting going on on the side of the producers. There were so many times that Jake looked at Vienna like "are you seriously such an idiot" that I can only think he has to keep her around becuase of some contract or something. Plus, his eyes went all red and he couldn't hardly look at her when he called her name. The other part that makes me think he and Ali are destined, is that they did go to "her city". My best guess is that he struck a deal to keep Ali sane. That so long as he could do something nice for her, he'd hang on to Vienna for ratings. But who knows, I could totally be wrong and it'll be Tenley he ends up with. I serioulsy doubt it'll be Gia- they're just not very much alike. There's my take! Love your updates Holly!
I am soooo glad I have you and your Jake updates. You wouldn't believe it, but I was watching the episode this afternoon and about 2/3 of the way through, the CABLE GUY showed up to switch out my DVR (because it had been acting up and I requested a new one). TIMING, dude. Seriously, TIMING. Oh, and SHOWERING, too. Or at least deodorant. Phew.
But I was calmed down from the hysteria of losing what I had DVRed because I knew I could come here and count on you for an insightful, well-balanced review of the action.
I'm not surprised Corrie is history, they clearly weren't getting anywhere. And Vienna is RIDICULOUS. What a vapid person she is. Yuck.
Oh girl, you've got game. This is exactly why I love your bachelor posts so much.
Vienna has the worst hair extensions and is it just me or is her hair the same color as Big Bird?
I can hardly wait for next week. The home town visits are such a freak fest. The girls might be able to cover up the crazy with good hair and make-up but they can't hide their freaky families.
I like Ali but those pirate boots have got to go. I was so happy she ran into the ocean wearing them. I hope they got trashed.
Diane,
Seriously DYING at your last comment. Flippin' hilarious.
Did you see after Venna kissed him good night after she snuck in his room, and he totally wiped the kiss of his lips as she was leaving? If you have it recorded you totally have to re watch that scene. My personal opinion is the producers are making him keep the Paris Hilton wanna be for drama.
That pic is HILARIOUS! Tenley's still my pic. Even though Ali supposedly is "over" Vienna, she's still has this weird attitude going on and I don't like it. She's a little too strong willed for my liking. But she'd be a good bachelorette!
Oh, my gosh...I love what Diane said. I trust her judment in shoes so I am glad they got trashed, too. So funny.
I know I am late to the party but I told Mike that I had to watch The Bachelor so that I could leave a real comment and he stood there for a minute and actually said, "She really isn't very attractive." ABOUT VIENNA.
I was laughing the whole way through the program thinking about what you must be thinking and imagining you with your little custom made note pad.
I kind of thought the way Vienna did her hair for the rose ceremony was too poofy and it made her look like George Washington in his powdered wig.
You are killing me here. Killing.Me.
The horse pic just about put me over the edge.
Why do I always laugh and think of you when they start that stinkin' piano music?
Two of the male execs in my office watch the show (like closely - they know DETAILS!) and one thinks it's going to be Tenley and said Corrie screwed up as soon as she didn't make a move when they were in the boat. And he also thinks Gia is dumb as a post. Just thought you'd like to know that Tuesday mornings are VERY entertaining at my office!
Post a Comment