'We only write on PAPER',
doesn't necessarily mean she always will. Also, one should always assume that if said child asks for a piece of paper, it usually means they have some permanent-type instrument to write with. Don't get so wrapped up in your computer
Also, quiet playing is NEVER a good sign. Don't delude yourself into the stupid assumption that your child is just 'playing'.
Because this could happen to YOU:

And this..

I was watching my friend's kids and even her poor baby was not spared from the wrath of Faith. She had to mark him! Like a dog!

When I finally removed Faith from timeout, this is the face I saw when I came in:

Don't be deceived. That is not the face of the penitent or the humble.
Think I'm kidding?
Here's proof:

She's actually HAPPY about it.


22 comments:
Well when my boy was abt 4 yrs he went and got the hershey's cholocate syrup and JUMPED on the bottle......yes it was ALL over his room. That stuff can really shoot out far if you JUMP on it. I think I handled it pretty well....he is still ALIVE.
{JESS}
She's just marking her territory...everywhere. I would be more sympathetic to your troubles if it weren't for my own problematic two year old. I go limp then begin to twitch, slightly, whenever he goes on one of his adventures.
Poor Rock. The poor babe looks like he doesn't know what happened. It was a "drive-by marking". That Faith!
She does look darling, while trying to convey innocence! I just love that little girl!
Oh my goodness, she is SO ADORABLE!!! Look at that face!!! She can do no wrong....
Better to blog about it and laugh than beat her like you want to, right?
And, um, how is she so big? She looks like she's grown up overnight to me.
Let's just face it: Faith will get away with murder because she is SO CUTE! lol
That marker is terrible! Purple!
AGHH
"She had to mark him. Like a dog." You crack me up! Sorry about your carpet. I have nothing for you. I have my own problems!
When Jackson was about 3 months old and mailey was just about Faiths age, she decided to give him a make over with my mascara, and later again with the markers. Maybe it is an age thing.
Ha ha ha!! Sounds like a two year old! I have been there. What am I talking about... I AM there!
That second to the last picture of Faith is SOOOOOOOO Faith. Rotten egg!!
Your little Picasso. It's hard to reign in creativity.
Been there, done that. We repeat everyday, "we color only on paper!" She is darling!!!
You are so dang funny...and she is so dang cute!!!
That face, it's too adorable!! How could you ever put that face in time out? It's so innocent.
BTW, she kinda reminds me of that cute little girl on "Better Off Ted."
Oh my heck! Faith's little face!! Don't totally blame yourself looks like you had your hands full! She is so cute I bet it is hard to get mad at her.
How could you be mad at that cute face?
Thank you for the advice. I will cherish it always.
Uh...at least she used a pretty color, right?
Okay...that wasn't really helpful...
She is so gorgeous. Not that that has anything to do with the post...the fact that she marked that little boy's head is so hilarious I can't stand it.
Hahahahaha!!! I have to admit that I'm laughing...about Faith's face. Now THAT is funny...unless she was my own daughter...and then it wouldn't be funny at all.
I do feel bad for the baby though.
Does Mr. Clean Magic Eraser work on carpet? If not I guess now is your chance to replace that carpet we both love to hate.
Carpets are only "things," but children are forever. :-) I would would be much more concerned about the possibility of BPA in that plastic bottle that your friend's kid is drinking from. Seriously.
oh my goodness, what a little stinker!
what you said is definitely true; whenever my house goes quiet my heart drops. there's always a mess to follow!
Oh man. that last face is to die for. She is so cute and naughty. I love cute/naughty.
I think that our 2 year olds think a like. Ella has a complete obsession with permanent writing utensils (spelling?). Wears me completely out! And she is never pentitent and makes a similar face. Maybe they should hang out...wait...nevermind...that would only lead to problems.:)
UH Oh!! Been there...Done that, LOL!! You are so funny about the "marking the territory" Great that you captured this for future blackmail!! Hee hee ;)
Post a Comment