Also, I'd like to thank my hilarious friend, Jen, for this super cute Bachelor notepad she made especially for moi. Thank goodness for friends who know just what I need. It came in handy on last night's episode. There was plenty of drama to write about.

I'll do last night's recap by summarizing with a few thoughts:
Vienna has super crazy eyes. They're big, they cross, they're intense and they're super eerie. It seems like her crazy eyes alone would be a deal breaker for Jake. When Vienna came back from her date and started going on and on.... and ON about it, I think we all wanted to slap her. Oh, and Jake was a total wuss with the bungee jumping he and Vienna did on their date. Yucky. Be a MAN, Jake!

Michelle was super psycho and crazed last night.

I'm sooo dissapointed that Jake got rid of her because she makes some really fascinating TV. Of course, she's a total lunatic so she definitely needed to go. And don't you find it strange that she can be so spot on with fashion, cute clothing, good makeup and hair and yet be so entirely deranged? Poor Michelle. I don't know how she'll ever find a husband now with her loony history.
Also, I think it's so funny that Michelle said to the cameras, "I had no clue. It came out of no where" when she was referring to Jake letting her go home. I mean, she had just TOLD him she wanted to leave (because of course she wanted him to beg her to stay). She's a total PSYCHO!!!!
For the record, Jake won back the wuss point he lost when he got rid of Michelle the way he did. That took guts. Didn't you feel all weird and awkward when Michelle forced herself on him for a kiss? Ew. VERY Uncomfortable.
Ella...

Ella is so charming and classy. I thought it was sweet when they brought her son out. Jake definitely won some points for being so cute with her. It's really too bad that Ella had a zit the size of Uranus on her face. It was large and red and it looked like she'd been picking at it. We've all been there. Like the time I had a zit the size of a quarter (and this is not an exaggeration) in the middle of my forehead. It was during my dating years with John and I thought I might die because of it. And no, it never came to a head, but it looked like I had a third head or eye from my side profile.
Oh wait, this isn't about me.
I like Ella. 'Nuff said.
Elizabeth...

Stupid STUPID girl. She played the tease card too much and it got her sent home. Can you believe she was telling all the girls in the house that Jake was mad at her because she wouldn't kiss him? Talk about turning the story around. She lacks good listening skills. It's obvious that Jake is in this for the long run when he doesn't keep the tease/game player on because she makes things 'fun'. That little note she wrote from the beginning really got her into trouble.
I like Jake's line that she was 'dangling a carrot' in front of him. Spot on, Jake! You win points tonight!
Off subject, but SO important:
What was the Utah joke that Elizabeth told? They bleeped out too much and now I'm just curious what it even meant. Did any of you catch it? Was it some stupid polygamy joke? Seriously, people, is that all you got to tease us Mo's? Something that was abolished over 100 years ago? Think of something else more clever please.
Ali...

Ali is still BY FAR the front runner for me. I can't even think of someone that comes close. She stands up for herself and tells other people (like crazy-eyed Vienna and psycho hose beast Michelle) what she thinks of them to their FACE instead of being catty behind their backs. I just really REALLY like her.
But...
What is up with her hair??!!! Sometimes it looks decent, but most of the time it looks like she just woke up. Please tell me I'm not alone in this thought. And please tell me she won't be like 'Molly' (from the Jason season. Do I really need to remind everyone?) was. Remember Molly's atrocious hair? Horrid. It's a good thing Ali's dress at the rose ceremony was so cute. It made up for her bad hair during the group date. Sort of.
The biggest dissapointment of the night? When they didn't play 'On the Wings of Love'. I was so looking forward to laughing my brains out. Too bad.
The drama continues for next week. Ali and Vienna on a road trip. I can't wait for the face to face cat fight!


20 comments:
Your fans have been biting their nails waiting for you I'm sure! :) ha ha
Again, love hearing your thoughts. It is like I'm actually watching the show!
I loved the show last night! So glad phsyco Michelle is gone!!! But you are right, she did make for some fun tv watching!
Totally agree about Ali's hair!
I am liking Ella more and more, but it's funny I didn't notice the zit! I will have to rewind that!
And Vienna needs to go, her eyes are buggin and she should never go without any makeup! I mean neither should I, but I am not on the bachelor trying to win over a husband either! She needs to go! Good recap! You are always spot on!
I totally love your updates, Holly. You are hilarious! And you always say what I was thinking. I have to say that Ella is more a front runner than Ali, who I liked the best at the end of the last episode. But between her messy hair, constant gossiping and berating of Vienna, I'm so over her. I like Vienna more than her! Go Ella and Jake, although it was WAY TOO soon to get her son involved, although the thought was sweet. Jake is kinda turning into a weenus, but he's still the biggest gentleman they've ever had on the show. Thanks for your updates & keep them coming!
Oh yes! This post was the butter on my toast! The frosting on my cupcake! The fizz in my Dr. Pepper...
I'm happy that you enjoyed your notebook. I thought it would be a vital tool in your recap genius!
It's like you are the voice of my thoughts! It's uncanny how you are able to implement just the right words! Love it!
Steve actually watched it with me last night. I know! My heart began to flutter with joy when he began to critique the girls! He even noticed something that I, dare I admit, did not catch... he noticed that Vienna tucked her leg inside of his crotch while they were in the hot tub! He knew what tricks she was up to. Bad form, Vienna! Bad form!
Ha ha ha ha! I saw that Zit too!!! Ali is still my fav.. and I think Jeanelle is right about Sea World girl. (I just forgot her name) but she looks WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY older than she is! Fun recap! I linked you and Jeanelle this week so people can bounce around!
I like Ella the best, right now. Ali too, but Ella today.
Thanks for updating - sorry for harassing you on the phone today :)
I'm so glad you updated. I only caught half of the episode -- the middle hour. That comedy thing was WEIRD. Not a fan. Why did they do that?!?!?!
My life is complete...you've recapped! And I can't believe your friend made you a notebook. That is so stinkin cute!! I totally didn't notice Ella's zit - just her ugly outfit and her old-looking self. I like her okay but I'm not feeling the chemistry there at all. And hated her hair too and totally catch the Molly comparison because I still have nightmares about that hair. I still love Ali but she was too whiny/complain-y for me last night. She needs to knock that off. I totally meant to put that about the song not being played last night - thanks for catching that! Okay, do you think the show will still be on the end of April? Would you not die to watch together??? Imagine our dueling recaps! HA! Love you girly...oh and I'm going to email you something too - go check that!
How did I miss the zit???
I agree on Ali's hair...bad news.
Next week is going to be awesome and so, so entertaining.
Kudos to your friend for the notebook.
Yeessssss! Alright, I've gotta go do dishes and clean a bathroom or two, but I'm coming back soon! Woo hoo!
You can consider me a "bachelor recap fan" of yours :) I think Elizabeth still thought she was leaving because she wouldn't kiss him. She just didn't get it. I also thought it was funny that Michelle told him she was going to go, and then when he asked her to leave she was so horridly shocked.
I definitely noticed the zit on Ella. It was on her right temple, right? She really should have worn those jeans the entire day, especially while at Sea World. Stupid dress... not practical. I really think Jake totally saw her entire butt when she got into the helicopter. It's not exactly a flattering angle. Ew. I still can't believe I watched part of it. You've corrupted me... forever.
I KNEW you would say something about Ali's hair. It doesn't bother me though. I think its awesome that she doesn't have to have it styled perfect all the time. She is o'natural and I love it.
TOTALLY noticed Ella's zit. Poor thing. I like her.
Ali is my fav though.
I'm sooooooooo glad Elizabeth is gone. Dork. And Michelle is bipolar (my husband therapist said!). Crazy girls!! Fun for entertainment purposes though.
GOOD dramatic season. Ah. Thank you girls for humilating yourselfs for my benefit :)
How about the part where Michelle said, "everyone, well a lot of people thought I would be perfect for him." I think those were the voices in her head.
Ali's hair is bad. The stupid flower tucked in the skinny crazy bun. That girl needs to cut like 4 inches of her hair.
That is a good and true friend that would make such a fabulous notebook for you.
Yay, so glad to read your update! They're the best!
Here's my thoughts:
Ali sucks. I USED to like her until she turned into a total meanie-pants. She is being so immature and focusing all of her attention on Vienna...trying to get everyone to gang up on her. It's a huge turn-off. Trying to get everyone to make a pact to hate Vienna...lame.
And, all those girls at the comedy club...laughing it up and being total jerks behind Vienna's back. Lame. I was disappointed in a lot of them. They were acting like they were in high school.
I'm not big on Vienna either, but despite her annoyingness (and weird eye)...she doesn't deserve to be so terrorized. Although, I'm ready for her to go.
Elizabeth....oh, I'm so glad she was exposed and called-out by Jake. She was TOTALLY teasing him and trying to play dumb. Yuck, she was way too into herself. And, she had cartoon boobs.
So far, the only girl I like is Ella. I wish she didn't look 15 years older than she is...but, she seems to be the most mature of the bunch...sincere, kind, and so far she stays out of all the catty drama. Big points for her.
Lastly, I'm pretty impressed with Jake. For how boring and corny he is, he's rather perceptive and not afraid to call someone out. I totally dig that.
Good job, Holly!
okay. SO. i loved the recap. i'm glad there's so much drama so i can watch this season, as opposed to vomiting every time they play that song and jake smiles his oh-so-cheesy smile. now, i didn't take notes, because i don't have a super cool notebook (lucky), but i remember a few things.
first, before i start, have i told you how much i love that you named your posts "jake the flying bachelor"? it makes me giggle.
i loved how at the beginning crazy girl was like, and don't quote me here (like i said, no notebook), "i consider myself to be a very attractive person. and vienna is the total opposite of myself." ha ha, that made me laugh. what a nice way to say someone's butt-ugly.
then i can't remember who said it (maybe vienna on their date?), but it made me smile when someone said, "i'm on cloud jake!" i know it's shocking, but it came off as sweet, not cheesy.
and jake needs to grow a pair and jump off the bridge without crying next time.
do i not see what everyone else is seeing? am i jake? cuz i don't think vienna is that bad. sure, she doesn't think before she speaks, but i don't really remember her saying really mean and hurtful and snotty things on purpose. we've seen those kinds of girls in seasons past, you know, the ones you want to slap. she's not my favorite, but she's not that mean, is she?
and it's fine if the other girls wanted to talk to her or even jake about why they don't like her, but it bugged me that they all attacked her when she wasn't even there to defend herself. especially the comedy club thing. it didn't seem very funny, just mean spirited. i know, i know, it's just a tv show. whatev. still bugged.
okay, then michelle KILLED me! you don't threaten to leave twice then act heartbroken that he agrees that you should. psycho lady. she mumbled, "this is so stupid" as she was leaving. ya, michelle, that's what we all think too. glad you're gone.
and the whole no-kiss girl who got sent home. that bugged. she was obviously doing it to tease him and good for him for calling her out. do you really think she was so, so stupid that she thought he was saying kiss me or you're gone? or do you think she twisted it on purpose so she didn't look so stupid? i can't tell. but jake was right at the club when he said it was weird to have her be so prude about a kiss but she was SO raunchy on stage. buh bye, 2nd crazy.
alright. i think i'm done. next week i'm taking notes so expect an even BIGGER comment. ha ha
i
Yay Clark!!
The notepad Jen made is sensational.
Glad to read he let go of a psycho...even though that will make for less fascinating watching.
I'm with Tristan...even though I haven't watched the show I love reading these because you are hilarious.
good job holly! you always get everything spot on!
oh and why wasn't the thing about someone saying they were pregnant on there?
THE ZIT. Oh thank you for noticing. Poor girl, I would have told them to shoot from the other side. Personally, I think she's plug ugly and looked kind of stiff when she saw her son...kind of like..."what the H....? This is MY big date and now my kid's gonna be the focus..." Didn't like the twist at all.
Michelle, did they have the straight jacket ready for her in the limo? But I am bummed that she's gone. Love me a good loon.
Ali is adorable. The All American Girl. Love her spunk. Probably doesn't stand a chance.
Vienna. Don't pick a girl named after a sausage. She's homely, homely, homely. And sleazy and slutty. Don't like her AT ALL. She'll probably win.
Keep 'em coming Holly!!!
Post a Comment