I had butterflies ALL DAY yesterday in anticipation for 'The Bachelorette' finale. It's hard to know where to start. I got together with a bunch of fun girls and we stayed up really late watching it, laughing, making fun of Ed's gay clothes and eating. Ready? Here we go...
- Ed, Your shorts suck. I hate them. I almost hate them as much as your sick tank tops from the '80's. ICK! I also hated your pink shirt.
- Ed, your Caesar hair is so so bad. Every time it was hanging down in your face, I wanted to put some gel in my hands and push it back up. You look SO MUCH better when it's out of your face. 3/4 of the show had you looking like you just woke up. Better yet, you just woke up and put your dirty tank and mildewed green mankini shorts back on. You make me sick, Ed! SICK!
- The shot of Jillian's dad and Ed both crossing their legs minus shoes made me feel really weird.
- I really want Jillian's hair. Even when she was dripping wet with sweat and tears at the end, it still looked good.
- Jill, your outfit on the boat with Kiptyn was so gross. It reminded me of 80's UNITS with it's one-piece style and pastel colors.
- Kiptyn, the last two episodes have made me want YOU to be the winner. You are clearly in love with Jillian, but just haven't been able to admit it yet (until it's too late, of course). Plus, I really liked those blue board shorts. Are you short? I can't tell.
- The volcanic eruption shot. Ew. REALLY??!
- The Neil Lane Diamond rings. Oh mamma. Kiptyn's ring was WAY better than Ed's. Ed, you stink!
- Reid, Reid, Reid. What in the heck were you wearing when you hopped out of the red minivan? No shoes? UNtucked shirt? Sweaty, fluffy hair, wrinkly pants, wrinkly sports coat and wrinkly shirt? REID! I'm dissapointed. But I did like that you came back on and gave it a go. But you should know that any time you get picked last out of three people you're not going to get taken back. But I was sad for you. Really, I was.
- Kiptyn, I was so sad when I saw you get out of the limo FIRST. I really think you were in love with Jillian. Ed was just fake. He said 'I love you' all the time, but there was no feeling behind it. Something was just missing with Ed. But not with you, Kip. Not with you. Please say you'll be the next Bachelor. Bring those blue board shorts if you do. K?
- Jillan, why didn't you do your hair for the cameras like the previous bachelorettes so I can see how it's done? Am I supposed to believe you actually did your nails yourself with that little 'removing your nailpolish' scene? Puhlease. Also, your cry is sort of forced and annoying. I no likey.
Overall, it was a good show. I'm a little bummed that I have to wait until tonight for the 'After the Final Rose' show, but whatever. I hope Ed's hair is in check and I REALLY hope he's not wearing a pink shirt. I want Chris Harrison to announce that Kiptyn is the next Bachelor. That will make me so happy. At least with Jillian picking Ed, their kisses will look more normal. Kiptyn looks like he's eating nachos when he kisses Jillian. It's hard to watch.
Can't wait until tonight!
Were you happy with the results? DO tell.



18 comments:
My mom called me first thing this morning and said, "Why was that Ed wearing such stupid shorts?"
This is my favorite re-cap by far! It was like reliving last night all over again. It was a blast!
I was watching the E channel and they said that the next bachelor may be with those twins... Mike and so and so. The Mike twin said he's considering it, but is unsure of finding his love with the Bachelor format. Hmmmmmm....
I haven't seen this at all, but you make me feel like I totally missed out. :) I considered turning it on last night but we were having some fun family time and I didn't want to kill that. Thank you for the recap so even though I don't know who these people are, I can kind of feel like I do and still laugh at them.
1. Ed's shorts... agree
2. sick tank top...agree
3. hair down...agree (bad look)
4. Kiptyn's ring was much better...agree
I like Ed, though. Kiptyn's kissing completely grossed me out. Plus, I think he would dump her 6 months down the road.
What was up with Reid??? I think he is completely selfish. I liked him until last night. We were laughing so hard when he said he was shicked to be going home (again) Really, Reid? Buh bye.
I'm so going to miss your recaps.
I hope we can still be bloggin buds after I say this, but I disagree wiath almost everything you said. I love love LOVE Ed, mankini shorts, pink shirt, cesar haircut and ALL! I did think Kyp's ring was better but that's about it. I can't wait to watch tonight!!!!!
Oh my gosh, I just wrote a huge long response and it didn't go through...anyways, we already chatted today about this, but Ed was my pick from the start and I'm gunna still stand by my man!!! lol.
I can't stand Kiptyn's name and how she said it. He did pick a way better ring though. I like his abs but not his face or ears. You know Jilian wanted to be the first one to break his heart. He didn't look that sad.
Ed is preppy but I HATE his short shorts and stupid tank tops. You are spot on about his hair.
I really like Reid...too little too late. It was a nice twist. I can't forgive the tennis shoes. Maybe he lost his luggage.
I can't wait for tonight. How long do you think this will last?
I want Jake to be the next bachelor.
You seriously should write for the reality t.v. section on msn or fox news or something. Your post crack me up!
No question...Ed's taste in clothes and rings is HORRIBLE. The ringer tank? Gotta go. Ew.
I was laughing so hard at the volcano.
Amen.
Ed is gay and will dump her in a couple of months.
She's as dumb as a post, a horny post.
I totally agree. Ed's shorts, tank top, pink shirt ... ugh. And the volcanic eruption? Gross. Just Gross. I also agree with you about the rings. Kiptyn's was much better, but I think Ed's was good for Jillian. Cause I wanted the ring Kiptyn picked out. Great re-cap! Thanks for making me laugh! Especially the part about Kiptyn's kissing looking like he's eating nachos. Hilarious.
I missed the "after the rose" show last night. will you do a recap on that? Please, please, please?
Holly, you crack me up! I know I haven't even watched the show but reading your posts about it has been so fun.
"fluffy hair" *giggle*. Sounds like all of the men needed more hair product.
Short shorts on men are making a comeback. Don't say I didn't warn you.
I was super happy with the results, and I know you Hate the shorts, but I Loved them. I don't know why, but I did.
Me and Alan both laughed our butts off with the volcanic eruption, I am laughing now :) Its funny tv.
I cannot stand her FAKE cry, it couldn't be more fake. Jaimen fake cries better than that. She pulls her bottom lip in and tries to make it quiver. Give me a break!
Overall I think our opinions are completely different.
Alan HATED Kiptyn, all he could do was bash the entire time. I have to agree with Reid's attire, what was with the tennis shoes???
Great re-cap post!!
Okay...so I was left totally bugged after watching the finale and wanted to throw a shoe through the TV at Jillian. I dont think she knows what the hell she wants! It was almost like she was considering a proposal from Reid for a minute...although she woke up that day knowing she was going to pick Ed. Definitley NOT ready to get married. And then Reid...did he really think she was just going to accept his proposal like she had been waiting for him or something?! Is he really that stupid? I like Ed dog though...not that it will really work out...they never do!!
I was still hoping for Reid...I knew it wouldn't happen...but deep, deep, deep down I was trying to believe. It obviously didn't work.
I think things will be fine and dandy with Ed until Jillian catches him wearing her underwear. Maybe then, the truth will come out.
You make me laugh! You need to find another show to have recaps about! I WAS an ED fan till the shorts.
Those shorts and tank top were aweful! This season was all over the place. Almost a little TOO MUCH for me. And Jillian started to annoy me. I really liked Reid. No, I think I just liked the way he looked in his glasses. HOT!
Post a Comment