Thursday, March 5, 2009

Ya Gotta Give, Give What You Give Away...

So I have this really cute friend named April. And she makes these really darling tote bags. She's going to be featured HERE in a couple of weeks. But lucky for YOU, you don't have to compete with all those commenters. Wanna know why? Because April has graciously offered to host a give away here on MY humble blog first. And now I'm getting all verklempt!! Thanks, April!!

Here's a little note straight from April:

Have you seen all the darling fabric tote bags around lately? They seem to be popping up everywhere. They can be used as a purse, church bag, for scrap-booking, school, diaper bag, the possibilities are endless. And guess what???? You can enter for a chance to get one for free!

There are 2 ways for you to enter:

For ONE chance to win the drawing, go to the Zinney Lou Totes.com and pick your favorite tote. Then come back here and leave a comment saying what tote you'd like to win. For TWO chances to win, do a post about the giveaway by linking this post on your blog. Then come back here and leave another comment saying 'post'. The winner will be able to choose a medium size tote in the style of their choice.

Here's just a couple examples. Behold the adorableness. You will be the envy of all your friends. And who doesn't want that?

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

The winner will be announced Wednesday, March 11th

Good luck!!!

39 comments:

Jen said...

It was a hard decision, but I would have to go with the "Summer Whimsy" tote. Mainly because I would love to tote around a fun and colorful tote during the summer!

Jen said...

Post. Yup I posted a link. Now I better win. Or else...

Okay, that was kinda mean. Since I stole that necklace from you, and all. But still... I better win.

natalie & kevin said...

All are great but September Sass is pretty cute!
natalie clayton

Jill said...

How fun!!! I LOVE totes, remember I'm the bag lady. My friend makes some totes similar to these styles and I have 2 that I love. I really like the NITE OWL and hope I win!!!!

Rebecca McNair said...

Ok so I have to pick the lacy bell diaper bag, for one because I am hoping that I am pregnant, and for two I am really hoping for a girl! But you can't pick and choose your babies so luckily they come in different colors! Way cute bags! What a fun give away!

Rebecca McNair said...

Ok Jen, I posted a link too so I better win. Or else.... Just kidding! But really I'm not! :)

Caroline C. Bingham said...

oh my gosh, those are totally cute. Hollyhocks and Beach Getaway are my favorites. I can't decide.

Laura said...

Cute bags! I love Nite Owl and I want to win!

Sarah said...

i like september sass. DARLING!

Sarah said...

Posted! I really want to win. But who doesn't, right?

Maran said...

These are darling! I would pick the "night owl" one. (Actually I'd be happy with any of them!) Pick me! Pick me!

Maran said...

I posted! Thanks for having such a great give away!

Mama Bear said...

September Sass and Night Owl are way cute!

Mama Bear said...

Post...its on there now.

joyce said...

I'd like the scripture tote in the nite owl pattern

MotherBeck said...

OOOH! I love the "Sophisticate" But they are all really adorable. What a talented friend you have!

MotherBeck said...

Posted baby!!

Lynsie said...

I love her website first of all-- super cute.
And I like Nite Owl, only because I wish I could be one again. :(ahh I miss those days when I didn't have to get up 3 times because my toddler can't sleep, or has bad dreams. So I would choose Nite Owl.

Cute giveaway!

Hannah said...

Ooh!! I love a lot of them. I like Night Owl the best, I think.

Hannah said...

Post! (Well...I tweeted instead because I have more of a following on there...)

Christie said...

Black Tie Affair. Pick me, PLEASEE!!! I never win anything!

The Marlatt's said...

I love the Date Nite tote. I would love to use it on my next date night with my hubby!!

Marni said...

I should so be doing other things, but I had to go check them out. I was leaning for Chocolate Sky, but September Sass wins. Cute cute bags!

SarahAnne said...

Those are so adorable! I can't choose between them! Since I have to, I pick Sophisticate.

SarahAnne said...

I posted on my blog, but it's a private blog. What should I do now? Thanks for the giveaway - it's really nice of both of you!

Sunny said...

Comment one: I want (no, I NEED) the Black Tie Affair tote.

Sunny said...

Comment two: Okay, I posted about the contest on my blog. :)

Rebecca said...

I loved all of them but my favorite was the Night Owl.

Gibb Family said...

They are all so cute but I choose NITE OWL.

Aneesa Bee said...

I have to choose ONE? That is the hardest thing about the whole contest. I think I like date nite the best. IF I could pick a second or third--I'm seesawing between September Sass and Sophisticate. Darling bags!!!

Becky said...

They are all so cute, but I think I like Nite Owl and Back 2 School the best. So fun!

Jennifer said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Jennifer said...

I had to change my post, LOL I couldn't decide which one. I think I will go with Black Tie Affair. These are GREAT!

Jennifer said...

I posted a link, too, so give me my tote! ROFL jk!

Anonymous said...

I absolutely HAVE to go with Nite Owl. First, I am a night owl. Second, I totally love black and green (just look in my closet). Plus, I am just not the frilly, whimsy type. This one suits me perfectly. What a wonderful collection. I loved them all.

Jylaire said...

I really, really want to win this! I LOVE the Hollyhocks bag!

leslee said...

I LOVE handmade totes, and these are some of the cutest ones EVER! My faves were the Summer Whimsy and September Sass, but seriously, I loved them all.

Kate said...

So cute!! I would go with Nite Owl!

Amateur Steph said...

Ohhhhh! I loved the September Sass bag. She is so talented.