Saturday, November 29, 2008

Edward from Twlight vs. Heidi Klum

Okay. I know a lot of you are 'Twlight' fans out there. Me included.
But...
Did you happen to see Robert Pattinson A.K.A. 'Edward' on Jay Leno?
You might want to watch this...


Smile and look pretty, Robert. Smile and look pretty.
(And sit up straight too)

19 comments:

Jeanelle said...

I watched this the other night! Yes he's dorky and gawky but I thought Heidi was totally rude. You could tell he was really nervous and uncomfortable being interviewed so he kept playing with his hair but she was just snotty to him. What did you think???

Marni said...

I confess, haven't read, haven't seen the movie. But YIKES! I wouldn't want to run into Heidi in a dark alley. Or even a light one!

Even if I do want to give Robert a haircut, I could be nice about it!

Vickie said...

Wow, they really gave him a hard time, didn't they? He sure seems like a big goober and his hair drives me crazy, but they didn't really give him a chance, did they?

Ned and Melanie said...

I loved the books, haven't seen the movie, but hello - comb your hair. And probably don't admit on the Jay Leno show that you don't have good personal hygine. Although, Heidi should just sit and look pretty cause that is ALL she's good at anyway. What a weird line up of guests anyhow. The beauty and the dude who doesn't shower.

Sunny said...

I'm sorry, but I'm with Heidi. That hair was driving me NUTS!!!

Bridget said...

Wow. He is a sloucher. Whodda thought he'd be so awkward too?

chrissy said...

Wow. I loved him as Edward, but as "Robert Pattinson"?

Not so much.

I don't like his attitude, and he can be kind of rude. Like, he kinda makes me feel stupid that I liked the book/movie so much. KWIM?

And he admits he doesn't have good personal hygiene? Who does that? I'd have jumped his bones as Edward when I saw the movie, but when I see him as himself he's starting to ruin Edward for me.

Wow, I don't know what came over me! I didn't mean to be that harsh. But he bugs me.

Hannah said...

I am with Heidi too. Yuck... :)

Jill said...

Interesting fella for sure. I sometimes don't like to know the person in real life because then it affects the way I view them in the movie...this one didn't help out at all. I still like the movie though.
And yes, I bought those earrings after you had ordered them. I didn't notice them before, but I loved them and got my own. They are fabulous. Thanks for your awesome sense of coolness!!

Hazen5 said...

Poor thing, that made me a little uncomfortable!

Lauren in GA said...

He is an interesting fella. I haven't seen the movie yet, but I think I like the shorter hair in the movie better. I think Heidi was shocked by the hair...well, that was kind of obvious, but she did say it was working for him.

Rochelleht said...

Oh, that was painful!

Lynsie said...

I didn't take it as her being rude, well kind of, I mean seriously, cut your hair a little so it doesn't look like you just woke up. But I thought it was funny, I mean he was laughing with her and going along with it pretty well.
I don't like however that he has admitted a few times that he had no idea what this story was about. At least pretend for the fans, it kinda makes me not like him. I love Edward though. Just stick to acting dude...

Anonymous said...

Thanks for putting that on there, I had not seen it. It is weird to see him with color. I agree they were giving him a hard time, but look at that hair, I was not a fan, but I think he seems fun. But I would not have shared the not washing it part… weird!

Anonymous said...

Thanks for putting that on there, I had not seen it. It is weird to see him with color. I agree they were giving him a hard time, but look at that hair, I was not a fan, but I think he seems fun. But I would not have shared the not washing it part… weird!

queenieweenie said...

um...jealous much Heidi???

Mariel said...

He seems to have come down with a serious case of celebrity-titus (the male version). Yuck.

Kim said...

I just have to say that I loved the books, but he just doesn't look like Edward to me. Heidi said exactly what I was thinking (GASP! - does that mean I'm rude too???). Couldn't he have some respect and at least comb his hair before going on Jay Leno? I couldn't watch further than 4 minutes of this. Oddly enough, I still want to see the movie.

Anonymous said...

What a mess! I guess he will become a teenagers idol. He couldn't even keep his hands out of his yucky hair. Guess I won't see that show.
WSM