Monday, June 2, 2008

And We're Off Like a Herd of Turtles!!

I'll be MIA for a while as we'll be on our much anticipated family vacation. Don't blog about anything too exciting while I'm gone, okay?

29 comments:

queenieweenie said...

Have fun! I LOVE Seattle.

Jennie said...

Ooh, Have fun!! See you soon!

Lynsie said...

Have fun Hol!
I was gonna come, but changed last minute, now I wish I was still going! Good luck on the driving witht he kiddies!

Give everyone loves from me!

Hazen5 said...

I am jealous, Can't wait to read all about it!

Bridget said...

Have fun! I love Seattle.

Jeanelle said...

Have a fabulous time and if you get bored or need something, I'm close! :)

Vickie said...

Happy Vacationing!! Have so much fun!

Anonymous said...

OOOHH! You'll only be 3 hours from me. It would have been fun to meet. Seattle is awesome. You will love it!

the wrath of khandrea said...

i absolutely love seattle. too bad you'll be there about a month before we go up. although my husband is already there. tell him hi for me.

...because i know you'll be spending much of your vacation on an army post, and are likely to run into him.

the wrath of khandrea said...

like a herd of turtles?

Jill said...

I'll miss you!!!!!!!! Hurry back. But have a blast!!!!!! I thought the pix was Vegas at first, but Seattle is just as cool :)
xoxo

Melissa-Mc said...

How exciting! I was raised in Seattle and just LOVE it. My parents and my in-laws still live there so we visit occasionally.

Have a great time!

Becky said...

Phew! Glad I got my exciting post in while you were still here.
Have fun!!!
Oh, and I am not totally against a Halloween baby now that I remember you were born on Halloween! :)

Kim said...

WOWIE - a family vacation! How great for ya'll! Good luck catching up on all the blogging when you return and have fun on your trip.

Jen said...

I'll miss ya Holly! I'll miss ya in the meeting tomorrow and in church and in blogland and in person and when I drive by your house to go to get gas or to go to Wal-fart (as you call it).

Hope you have a great trip!

diane said...

Such a great city! We did the Duck tour there. The kids loved it. I loved the shopping.

Amateur Steph said...

Have a great trip!

chrissy said...

I don't get the "herd of turtles" thing...?

Have tons of fun! Vacations are lovely. I'll miss your witty comments while you're gone.

erin said...

Hope you have a good time!

McMillan Family said...

Have so much fun. I am so jealous

The Brann's said...

No worries about me posting anything exciting....I don't have time to post about anything now days. Have a great vacation!!!

Laura said...

This is Holly's sister Laura -- My dad used to always say "We're off like a herd of turtles" when we left for somewhere. It meant that thought we were rushing and rushing it still took forever (turtlelike) to get out the door!

Sunny said...

Oooooh, I forgot you'll be in town!!!!!!!! Hope we can get together!!!!!!!!

Mariel said...

It's a perfect time to go to such a pretty place! You'll love it. Hurry home so I can post everything interesting on my blog. I'm trying to keep it really boring until you get back.

Lauren in GA said...

Don't you worry your pretty self about it...I am so far behind on blogging and... with all of the kids home I doubt you'll miss anything on my blog.


Does the Herd of Turtles mean that you move as slowly as we do when we try to leave on a trip?

D-dawg said...

I need a trip. We miss you. When are you coming back?

Lorena said...

Not jealous at all (lying!)

mahina said...

that is what we say everytime we leave the house and have been a bit slow getting out the door! love it!

have fun!

♥Shally said...

I am actually glad you are gone so I didn't miss any of your post on my moving black out.

Hope you hav fun!!!! :)