First off, turn up on your speakers.
'Basketball John'
is playing. And it's gooood.
I'm pretty sure that I'm married to the biggest Jazz fan around. We just watched The Jazz lose to the STUPID LAKERS. I can't hardly TAKE IT!!!!! And neither can John. When the Jazz lose, it doesn't put a smile on his face. Let's put it that way.
And speaking of faces:
Kobe Bryant's face. The arrogance. I cannot watch him. Good thing we're gonna kick the Lakers butts on Friday.
Ya gotta love the Jazz, baby.



23 comments:
I'm so glad my allergy meds kicked in so I could not see this hideous loss. So so so sad! Go Jazz!
It was a close game. My husband was frustrated and turned of the game as soon as the fouling started. He couldn't stand to watch them lose. Hope the Jazz win the next game.
Sorry Holly, we are Lakers fans over here. Go Lakers!!!! :)
Delete Audry's comment.
No one should read that!
The Jazz WILL win on Friday and then they WILL beat the Laker's on Monday on their home court!!
I do have a not-so-secret obsession with Kobe. I am in LOVE with him. He is my favorite all-time player. Don't get me wrong, I love the Jazz and I am rooting for them, but I love, love, love to look at Kobe!!!
I was the biggest Jazz fan when we lived in Utah. I would change my work schedule so I wouldn't miss games. Pretty sad.
They're have been like 20 games in the second round of the playoffs and only 1 team has won an away game. The refs make sure that the home team wins. It takes a whole lot for an away team to overcome the refs. Everytime the Jazz have got close to the Lakers in the 3 away games the refs start calling ridiculous stuff to ensure the Lakers will win. It's crap but it's true.
The Jazz will have to play their hearts out these next two games, but it can happen.
(Yeah Kobe is an adulterous, ego-maniac who whines every time he takes a shot. I'd punch him in his wierd looking face as soon as look at him.)
I can't stand Kobe either!
we are inviting audry to be our sister-wife.
i mean, i hate the lakers, but i love the celtics. my husband is a laker fan. as celtics-lakers fans, we abhor the jazz. we support lakers/celtics fans as long as the two teams are not playing against each other.
sorry, holly, you can never join our polygamist group, should we choose to form one.
I thought I was the only person that listened to that song...the whole CD really. I'm going to have to bust it out and blast it to give them all the support we can! GO JAZZ!
P.S. I second Joey's comment!
Ahhh the stress! I hardly watch b-ball and it ticks me off to no end that the L akers (Fakers) won. Kobe! Kobe makes me want to spit. Creepy man whore! I believe Ila (you know who) would agree. She would also let every one know in RS, that he was a man whore. Can you just hear her, "Kobe Bryant is a man whore."
Go Jazz!
I am with Audry, but I don't like Kobe!
GO JAZZ!! If my dog had a face like Kobe's, I'd shave his A** and teach him to walk backwards.
Last night was such a good game. I can't wait until Friday. I don't really get into basketball during the regular season, but I LOVE the playoffs!!!
Q: Why does Kobe wear goggles during woopee?
A: To keep the mace out of his eyes
(sorry Holly, but you started the Kobe hating, and if you can't tell, I can't stand the guy, he IS the scum of the earth.)
Not much of a Sports fan here. But, ocassionaly I say "GO JAZZ" LOL!!
My grandfather is such a fan! Shane has taken him to a few games and he is just thrilled beyond happiness to go.
I agree with you I can't stand Kobe. Every game I'm hoping he gets hurt. I know I am so bad but I can't stand him.
Go Jazz! My husband has been watching all the games too. Hopefully they can pull it off!
We don't get every game out here...so it stinks! I wish they would win ONE dang championship. MAN. It's been long enough.
And Kobe. Don't get me started!
Sorry about the loss...
Shally's comment was funny :)
I don't want to get stoned here or anything, but I'm not a big basketball fan, Jazz or not! I've just never gotten into it, I guess. But I have a good friend who is a MAJOR fan. And it's not fun for me when the Jazz lose, cause I hear about it for days afterwards! So I'm sorry that they lost.
It drives me craaazzzyyyy that the Jazz don't win away from home very often in the playoffs. Something about their name makes them predistined to be so, I think. I'm not a HUGE fan, but I do like watching every once in awhile. Hopefully they'll kick it up a notch for tonights game.
We LOVE the Jazz! I hate seeing them lose, but nothing is worse than having them lose to the Lakers!! I feel your pain. We are also big Suns fans now of course. I love teams where a scrawny white guy can be the star!!
Post a Comment