I've sort of been stretched to the MAX lately. I've been gone every day this week and it won't quit.
And I'm not complaining.
I swear. I'd never complain about a church calling. Nope. Not me. I need those blessings. NEED them! And planning the Richey Family Reunion? It's totally not stressing me out. I promise. And painting my entire living room with rounded cornered walls tomorrow? Nope. I'm cool as a cucumber. Getting Levi's reading done, attending his field trip and having Faith hang on my leg and say "Nnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn" all day long doesn't bother me. Oh, and the fact that my weight has plateaued to the MAX even though I want to lose 10 more pounds before next Thursday at Blogapalooza? I'm totally okay with that! Getting in my hour in a half A DAY workouts and having it feel totally worthless once I hop on the scale feels amazing. It's really the workout that counts. It's my stress-reliever. I don't need a number to make me feel validated and good about myself. Nope. The shower gift I have to get before Saturday and my Grandma's 90th birthday party that I can't bring children to are also things that I look forward to and I find it easy to fit them into my schedule. And the other family party on Sunday? And all the food? I love my family (this is true) !! Who needs a break from family togetherness on the weekends? Not ME, I assure you.
In light of all these utterly fantastic things, I will not resume blogging OR commenting until some time next week. If you catch me doing otherwise, please yell at me. Thank-You!



22 comments:
Repeat after me, muscle weighs more than fat! See you at Blogapalooza!
Oh sweetie, I understand! I won't bore you with my obligations, but I DO, I DO, I DO understand!!
I won't complain about my church calling either. (my husband just read this, and said, "yah, right!") Dork.
I thought last week was bad and that I would get a break this week. Whatever!
Remember... if you need anything, I'm here for you. And you look great!
Good luck with everything Holly. If you need a sitter, email me and I'll give you my number. Seriously.
It's my grandma's 95th bday party this weekend....in Hurricane (Pronouces Hericuhn) this weekend...THat means a really long car ride with my lovely kiddos. But like you, I never complain.
Wish I could help with the painting..it's my facorite thing to do!
You look fabulous and your kids are darling! Breath deeply and eat just a little bit of low calorie chocolate.
My 10 pounds is not coming off either. We can sit next to each other...
Oooooooooooh, Holly, I can really relate. There is just no TIME!!!
TIME, TIME, TIME. Happy Eating this weekend GRR.
Holly, I'm glad you're taking a blog break... it is SO necessary sometimes. Good luck getting all of that done with out going crazy! See you next week!
I understand totally...it is so hard to manage everything! I shouldn't be blogging right now...because I am so behind on everything. You are a good example of having proper priorities.
You wrote this in such a great, and funny way! I loved it!
Will there be room at the table with you and Shally. Ya, that whole biggest loser thing... Not so much!!!! Oh well.
Hang in there. One week and we MEET!! Can't wait.
Luckily, I get to see you before then!
Just say "NO" to everyone. Yeah right. It was so good to see you. Faith is so darling. And you look awesome.
I'm sorry you are so busy. Hopefully blogapalooza will be a good breath of fresh air for ya. It can refill your cup!
Well, I put on 10 pounds instead of lost it. You're a hotty anyways...don't stress it girl.
Can't wait to see you. Until then, happy days to you!
You look FABULOUS, Girl! Actually, if you can believe it, I am taking a 4 week break from scrapping!! I took one of my finals tonight!! Wheeeew!! Glad to have that one over, and then one more. And I am taking a little break to just hang out and NOT scrap!! :) Have fun painting!!
You can complain to me about your calling. I complain about mine to neutralize any potential blessings.
Don't you just love the stressful times in life?? I swear....they just don't get any better!!! Hopefully the wait for blogapalooza will be worth it for you!!
Breathe...in...out...in...out. Now, doesn't that feel better? Ha-ha! Just kidding - don't hit me next time you see me. Hope all goes well this weekend. I can't wait to see your living room repainted! When you are done, you can give me some tips on mine. Love ya!
Hey now...I have seen you commenting! LOL It really can't be helped right?
See you at the partay!!
That's funny. Yea, sometimes ya just have to turn the computer off or nothing gets done. I know I just walk past the computer and think, "oh, I'll just check my email REAL quick." no. there is no "real quick" on the computer. All the sudden I need to look at my bank account, see if Gap got anything new, check your blog :), and read the news...
You know how it goes...
Wow, I feel like you pulled this post straight out of my head. Well, the general idea, anyways. I don't have a 90 year old grandma, and I'm not part of the Richey family. And I have a lot more than ten pounds to lose. :) Except wait, this isn't about me, it's about YOU, so I hope you get a good rest and come back to bloggyland feeling refreshed and stress-free!!!
good luck with everything. I wish there was something I could do for you. If there is call me. I mean it.
AAAHHHH! I just now got around to reading this. When did life get so dang busy?!? Good luck with everything and know that there are people that really do feel your pain UGH!
Post a Comment