I must confess...I LOVE peeps. I think it is so funny how the chick-a-dee peeps transform into slovenly man peeps, gawking at the thinner, scantily clad bunny peeps.
Mmmmmmmmm peeps...I just want to bite their heads off!
Oh my word, I love it. Did you know that if you stick a peep in the microwave they expand 10 times bigger? Just think these little peeps in the peep show can have a boob job in the matter of microwaveable seconds!
I could live on peeps! My mom still gets me an easter basket (yes, I am 28 years old) and makes big slits in the peeps packages so they're nice and hard by Easter. A couple of years ago, we also made homemade peeps. Not so easy making marshmellows from scratch!
Ha ha! No, seriously, that was about the cutest thing I've seen in a LONG time! Who thinks of stuff like that? I'd like to meet him/her. He/she'd be the life of every party, no doubt.
19 comments:
MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM.........Peeps!! I love them!!!
That is hilarious!!
I'll eat peeps just because I'll eat anything with sugar, but I would never go out of my way to spend my hard cold cash on them!
That is hilarious!! My kids are begging for them, but I think they're disgusting. They have to wait for grandpa to give them some!
I love peeps, but only when they're hard as a rock and you can crack them. Mmmmmmmmmmmm
I hate peeps, Dave loves them. I'll only eat marshmallows in rice crispies.
Not a peep lover... but if they are in front of me, I will probably eat one.
I have no self control when it comes to dessert or candy...
I must confess...I LOVE peeps. I think it is so funny how the chick-a-dee peeps transform into slovenly man peeps, gawking at the thinner, scantily clad bunny peeps.
Mmmmmmmmm peeps...I just want to bite their heads off!
Oh my word, I love it. Did you know that if you stick a peep in the microwave they expand 10 times bigger? Just think these little peeps in the peep show can have a boob job in the matter of microwaveable seconds!
I am not usually picky when it comes to sugar, however, I don't really like Peeps. They are cute though.
I could live on peeps! My mom still gets me an easter basket (yes, I am 28 years old) and makes big slits in the peeps packages so they're nice and hard by Easter. A couple of years ago, we also made homemade peeps. Not so easy making marshmellows from scratch!
I only like peeps if they are very soft and I am very hungry. I know John LOVES them, though. I will have to buy some and save them for his birthday!
Laura
Oh my goodness, I LOVE peeps! I won't eat plain marshmallows though. Weird, I know.
Love them!!
So did you put that peep show together? Funny picture.
Hi-freaking-larious. Although I hate the peeps, I love the ultimate peep show.
Oh my GOSH!! HOW FUNNY!! Thanks for the "Peep Show" LOL!!
EEK!!! I'm not into that kind of thing, Holly.
Ha ha! No, seriously, that was about the cutest thing I've seen in a LONG time! Who thinks of stuff like that? I'd like to meet him/her. He/she'd be the life of every party, no doubt.
That is so funny. I personally dont enjoy the peeps. I am a chocolate girl........I wouldnt waste my time on a peep if it was the last sugar on earth.
Maybe a homemade one though....that sounds yummy!
Those things are nasty...I buy them just because I know I won't eat them.
LOL Thanks for the laugh, I needed that!
Post a Comment