A few things...
I taught my RS lesson for the first time ever today. I think it actually went okay. But let's just say that I'm happy I don't have to do it again until July. The preparation kept me lying awake at night wondering if I was going to be short on the time allotted or if I was going to keep everyone too long.
I have a very large bump inside my right nostril. I hope it's not a tumor. That would suck. It's painful. I know this because I keep touching it to make sure it still hurts.
I'm going to the dermatologist this week in a desperate attempt for him to fix the skin problem that won't go away unless I take the medication I can't take while I'm breastfeeding and/or pregnant. So, you can guess how long I've had this skin problem. I'm going to ask him about the tumor in my nose. I have a quandary: Is that an ENT question or a dermatology question? It is a bump on my skin after all. But, it's on my nose skin so does that make it an ENT problem? I'm so confused.
I fell down the stairs today. Typical. My ankle hurts like a mother.
I'm mostly over my sickness, but I have the lingering cough. We all know how pleasant that can be. I also have the hereditary mucous membrane and the problems that go along with it.
Thanks Mom and Dad.
I have nice friends and neighbors who brought me stuff like apple cider and dinner for the sick and afflicted. I'm convinced that my friend Stephanie who brought the dinner was sent down to me from heaven. It's like she reads my mind and knows what I always need. I adore her. She has no blog so I can't share her with you. Thanks Steph and Thanks Kim for the apple cider. Kim has a blog. Click on her name.
Faith likes to play peek-a-boo and also has a scrunchie face smile that I'll be posting soon.
(hint, hint for the pictures, Joyce)
Peek...
A-BOO!!!
I'm going to bed on a Sunday night and the house is clean. Miracles DO HAPPEN.


35 comments:
You crack me up!!!! That was a hilariously random post. Good question on the ENT or dermotologist?? I really don't know, it could be either!!??
Okay, those pictures of Faith are sooooooooooooo cute. You're killin' me!
You conquered RS. I'm sure you did FABULOUS!
I am coming out April 29-May 8th. Mark your calendar now!!!!!!!!!
OK, see Faith would make me feel all better!
I hope you get well soon...and have anyone with a medical degree look at your nose. That is kinda wierd!
I am glad that you did well with your RS lesson (since that is my coveted calling, and all!)
Wow. I know how you feel. My body is falling apart these days. Just wait til you are my age...
That baby is adorable!
You are so funny! It's sounds like you've had a winner of a week! I'd go with the ENT for the nose thing. Congrats on conquering the RS lesson. I've taught in 2 wards and it's always better after you've given the first one!
Love the peek a boo!
BTW-- the cough lasts for about 3 weeks- I am finally getting over it!
Good luck with the nose thing-- that sounds terrible...
So glad that your RS lesson went so good! I know what a relief that can be to have it over and done with! What a sweetie Stephanie is for bringing you dinner! She needs a blog.
ADORABLE pics of Faith! How fun to catch her with the camera! Thanks for sharing her infectious smile.
Hope you feel better SOOOOON!
That peek-a-boo is positively scrumptious!!!!!
Congrats on your dinner! I love how you said it was, "sent down to me from Heaven" :)
Since the bump is on the inside of your nose, I would say you need an ENT. I don't know, though...I think either doc will be able to help.
Dang cute picture of Faith!! In my book a doctor is a doctor. If one can't help, he'll tell you who can.
Glad your lesson went well. I saw you i there, and if I didn't have to do Sharing Time, I might have come in and taken a seat.
Everyone was asking about you at choir...well, not EVERYONE, there was hardly a soul there. Get better quick!!
I love you Holly. Doesn't it stink when you feel like you're just falling apart?
The Peek a boo is DARLING! She's so cute! And I think I'd be up all night too worrying about the RS lesson. I taught primary for 4 years and finally this last year I stopped freaking out about teaching. In front of children. I can't imagine how I'd be in front of adults. yikes. And I agree with what others have said about the nose thing. Talk to your dermatologist about it and if he can't help you he'll let you know. Hope you get better soon!
Glad to hear you are all feeling better! Your nose thing is definitely an ENT thing, but I wouldn't be too concerned. I have had them before and they hurt like nothing else! Its probably related to the lovely virus you have had. Have your dr. check it out but I'm sure its just like a cold sore in your nose. I have had them so big that I can't breath! Gross I know but wanted you to feel better! Love the pics of the baby. She is so darling!
Sounds to me like you've got a whopper of a zit hiding out in your nostril. Hopefully it will go away soon. If that's what it is, I have also had those and they truly are painful--don't mess with it.
Cute pics of Faith. I've got some even cuter ones... coming soon... Good luck with your mucous problem (Poor John.........)
joyce
I'm with Joyce. That nose thing is a hurty zit. Make sure you prod and pick it until it takes over your face. And have a dermatologist look at it. Two doctors is one too many.
Look at little Faith! She is so clever and cute!
Aren't you so glad Sunday is over? Maybe you need a little vacation to CA. You can stay at my house.
ok, I'm not kidding, that TERRIBLE staph infection that James had usually starts in the nose! So wash your hand alot and get strait to the doctor!!!!!!!
Jill, I'm marking my calendar!
Shally, don't tell me this lasts for three weeks! I'll DIE!
Lori, thanks for the info on the cold sore. I hope it's THAT and not the staph infection that April has now freaked me out about!!
Joyce and Celia, it doesn't feel like a zit. It just plain hurts. There's no "fever". Do you know what I mean when I say "fever"?
And Celia, I need a vacation. BAD! Thanks for the invite. I just might surprise you one day.
I say make the derm look at it. No sense having two doctor visits. One is bad enough.
Bet your RS lesson was awesome. Did you mention blogging? Was yours the debt one? We had that one in our ward and some lady went on and on about how she stopped paying tithing and the Lord smote her and caused her to be poor. I did not enjoy either the lesson or the crazy comments. Bet yours was great!
love the picture of your little girl! she is soooooooo cute!
Love the game of peek-a-boo. Faith is so stinkin' cute!! Even though you feel sick, just looking at her cute little face should cheer you up!!
That peek-a-boo is so darn cute!
Glad to hear your lesson is over. Such a nice sigh of relief. AND a clean house too. YOu have cause to celebrate. Except for the nose issue. I vote have the derm look at it. No use making more appts. for yourself.
Hey Holly! Thanks for saying hello, go Lancers! :-) I couldn't see another way to ask besides leaving a comment - but what is your maiden name? jsg@jakegarn.com
Hey-- don't have your email, so I am answering your question on my blog my commenting on yours! :)
Zach played for the Indians, the Angels, the Brewers organization, and the Marlins organization before he retired last spring. This is our first year without playing...
And don't worry about not knowing that! A lot my blogger friends don't! :)
Holly I was looking at the Sorensen's blog and posted a comment on one of her posts and saw your picture, me and Klye both said doesn't that look like our Holly, and then I clicked on your picture and it was you!!!!! We miss you guys so much and faith is soooooooooo adorable. we still haven't been able to see her since she's been born :( I love your blog and took about an hour to read all the recent blogs of the kids. We have a blog we just started so you'll have put us on your friends list!!!! We love you and hope all is going well, give the kids a hug for us. Love Tiff and Kyle
Are you there???
oh.my.gosh! could she be even cuter... dang boys, dang growing up... sigh.
...okay, I guess they still might be cute (only now they talk)
Just in case your busy and we don't get to chat tonight, yes everyone knows we told everyone on valentines day, and told them to pass it on through the family. Grandma Evans should know, at least thats what Julie told me. Kinda fun huh??? It must be our turn!!!! for sure we need to chat and catch up my e mail is tiffboyer@gmail.com
p.s. Thanks for the shameless plug for my blog...why do I have so many lurkers?? Good luck with your nose trouble. ;-)
SO glad you have a Kim. I have a friend like that, too, and I really wish she wasn't humble and would share all of her I-know-exactly-how-to-meet-everyone's-needs secrets with the rest of us.
I admire your photo taking dedication. That one of Faith must have taken a few tries.
You have so many problems right now and I'm sorry to laugh but your nose issue is kindof funny. You should definitely get it checked out asap!! And what nice friends to bring you food.
I hope you got ice cream in an ice cream bucket too, not just soup! Ice cream solves most of life's problems. Also, I want a calling that I only have to prepare once every 5 months. Primo, you are totally living right!
And as for your nose, on the inside it's an ENT problem, outside it's a dermatology problem. Have you packed anything really warm up there? Anyway, good luck, nothing is worse than something you can feel and not see. Be sure and let us know! haha.
Oh, and Faith is really adorable. And you can stay at my house if you come to Brentwood, I cook and have a pool.
WOW. Teaching RS is my biggest nightmare! I still freak out when I have to teach sharing time in primary once a month. It's been years now! You'd think I'd get over it...
& I LOVE the Faith pics! My little boy saw them and was so confused when I told him Faith and Olivia are the same age. He asked me "How does that little baby move around standing up, and all Liv can do is flop around on the floor?" HA!
Hi Holly! It was nice to accidently wave to you last night on the road. Just wanted to say and let you know that I would LOVE to teach you Digital scrapbooking anytime! I TOTALLY love it. And you are welcome to come visit my blog anytime and look at pages I post too. I just have to warn you, it's a very addicting hobby. I am hoping that I can get a chance to host a ladies night or something and teach some digital scrapbooking, there seems to be alot of people that want me to show them. And you can wave at me anytime on the road :)
She is so freakin' cute!!! Glad to hear you lesson went well, and that you're feeling better!!
Oh yeah...and the nose bump...that's crazy. Definitely let us know what you find out.
okay, let me put you at ease. The growth in your nose is actually an enormous pimple that will explode like a 1st of July when you actually pop it!!! Besides a huge puss ball being released there is also an added benefit! Weight loss!! I beleive there could be a pound or two waiting to be popped out! I can even give you a way to release this beast! Use that lovely WW keyring thing. The fake copper will neutralise the thingamegigger and presto! No more nose barnicle! All your problems will be gone and the satisfaction of that copper crappy thing will then give new meaning to 10% weight loss!
haha
love ya baby, and great photos!
Marsha
Post a Comment