This picture has nothing to do with my post, but every time I look at it it makes me laugh.
I'm experiencing technical difficulties with my stat counter. Does anyone else have this problem? I type in the address and NOTHING comes up. Nada. This is a problem because now I can't obsess about who's looking at my blog. I really wish that statcounter told me people's names too because the city just isn't enough detail for me!
Baby Faith is teething. It's been a rough few days at our house. She looks TERRIBLE! Ya know how when you haven't gotten very much sleep and you get those unsightly purple bags under your eyes? That's Faith. And she has chappy Rosy cheeks. It's sad.
Some good news is that it seems spellcheck is now working again. Yay! Now my sisters won't call me and tell me what words I misspelled. Thanks sista's.
Also, I have the show "Lost" on the brain. I'm now more confused than EVER and I'm dreaming about it (and Jack and Sawyer) at night.
This is a rambling DUMB post about nothing. But if you have thoughts anyway, please feel free to share. I have "Mom Brain". I'm sure most of you can relate.



22 comments:
Yeah, I'm the first post. Sorry to hear about Faith. She is way too cute to be in pain. I didn't even know about the stat counter. Duh me. Where has my brain been??????
No stat counter problems... I would die. I love that thing.
I use sitemeter... don't know about stat counter. I also wish it would give names-- It is frustrating to see so-and-so from Tennessee spent 39 minutes on my blog and read 27 pages...I would love to know who it is!
Don't know why it matters! But it does. :)
No advice with the stat problems. Poor Faith. Its sad when they don't feel well, but when they also LOOK like they don't feel well, that's even worse. Good luck!
I have that map thing on my blog but I don't get any names of who visits my site. I wish I did. And teething is so hard. I'm so sorry! If it makes you feel any better, we've had a rough couple of nights over the last few weeks because of teething too. Hang in there girlfriend!
Teething sucks. Get popsicles. My husband the dentist recommends them...babies think they are fun, they taste good and they numb the gums, plus they make them happy and we all like happy babies!
I am such a loser, I don't know how to do anything on the computer. I don't know how to add a link, add a site meter, how to edit. When my daughter went to school after Christmas, I was pretty much left on my own, and that hasn't been very good. How do I add links to the sidebar? How do I do anything? My son put the addiction thingie on, couldn't have done if my life depended on it. I also want to change my background. Lauren....come home!!!
I had to give up the sitemeter thing. I just couldn't handle one more thing to be addicted to. I miss it and wish I could help you.
And did you hear the recent study that says, "baby brain" is a real thing? Made me feel so much better.
Levi is so cute.
I use Active Meter. My obsession is perfectly intact.
Sorry about the teething. Worst part of babies, well, after the poop.
Sorry about the teething. Get those teething tablets! I have no idea what a stat counter is!! Levi is cute, cute in that picture!
Last night was fun! I'm definitely excited to have another blogger buddy.
So sorry about the teething we've had that going on too and it's not fun. And I am so lost when it comes to Lost. Thursday's episode confused me to no end. But I'm going still keep watching like the loser I am.
So sorry about the teething we've had that going on too and it's not fun. And I am so lost when it comes to Lost. Thursday's episode confused me to no end. But I'm going still keep watching like the loser I am.
My sister calls and helps me with my spelling errors, too!
Sorry, about the teething...poor little girl, *sniff* *sniff*
I have a Mom Brain, too...like the other day when I...oh, look a butterfly....
Okay, so here's my "Lost" thoughts...I was up half the night trying to figure out 'what the heck'. So, Kate has Claire's baby (Aaron), so do you think maybe Locke became a real dictator and wouldn't let anyone leave and so Claire let Kate take the baby??? And, if the baby was Aaron...why would Jack have ANY problem with it. I'm Lost. I guess that's the point. That show drives me CRAZY....what do you think......
I love it. Your ramblings are great. Yes, we need to talk about LOST. And poor Faith. Did you get her some teething tablets? Try them and see. I have some here if you just want to see if they help. They are suppose to help them sleep. (That's important to me.)
a woman after my own hart... random pointless ramblings from your head...
yes, we know that the counter too... drive me INSANE. LEAVE A COMMENT. ARGH.
Holly - go to Winegars and get Hyland's Teething Tablets. They are homeopathic and they WORK almost instantly. No problems with my statcounter, sorry. That pic of Levi cracks me up too! I, too, am frustrated with LOST! Did she steal Aaron? Did his mom die? HOW did she get him???
I'm a 'Site Meter' girl, myself. I tried Stat Counter but I didn't like it as much. To figure out who's there, I always look at referrals. It kinda gives me a better idea of who might be looking according to what circle of friends they're coming out of...
NOOOOO, I'm not obsessed...
;)
I think I need one of those. Do you have to pay for it? does it show that I'm new to this blog world?
just a little?
You know, I've been thinking about switching to sitemeter. Everyone says it is better. But then, I wouldn't be able to have my numbers.
The worst part is that I know Paige's password so I have to look at her numbers, which are going waaaay up. It bugs me. What has she got that I don't have? Sisters are the best.
I need to see a picture of Pathetic Faith. I doubt she could be anything but cute.
I use SiteMeter, but I agree that it need to give more info on who is actually looking at my blog.
Poor Faith...hopefully she gets feeling better soon!!
What's a stat counter?
Post a Comment