Sunday, January 20, 2008

More Peas, Please!!!

I post about Faith a lot, huh? But Levi still gets a lot of posts about him too so I'm not going to feel bad about it. The main reason why I HAD to do a post about Faith is the video below. You HAVE to watch it!!! I promise that you won't be sorry. Just today, Faith has starting going from a laying down position (on her tummy OR her back) all the way to sitting up on her own. It's astonishing to watch and she can do it FAST!!!! I can't believe how strong-willed she is! She can crawl backwards and nearly forwards. I know she's on the move because I leave the room and she's clear on the other side of it. She sort of worms her way around. The crawling thing is going to happen within a week, I'm thinkin'.
Anyway, on to the movie!!!
Posted by Picasa
Honestly, does ANYONE like that stupid picasa logo on their blog? I sure don't.
(please press the pause button on my music so you can hear my adorable baby. The music is on the left-hand side of my blog.)
H-eeeeeere's Faaaa-aaaith!

34 comments:

D-dawg said...

Holly, I rarely laugh out loud but this made me. First of all, you are the meanest mommy, I can hear you in the background laughing!!! I've done it before though... you just can't help it cause her expression is priceless. That was so cute! What a sweety to keep eating it instead of trying to wack the spoon away from her face. Get those peas outta my face!!! (Nacho quote which I know you appreciate)

Hollyween said...

Denae! I KNOW! I'm so so mean. John told me that I'm exploiting the poor baby. I figure, one day she'll laugh at it just as much as I do. And I keep watching it over and over and she's always next to me laughing. She already thinks it's funny.

Jessica said...

Why are torturing her like that???

Bridget said...

I'm with Denae. I usually just silently laugh in my head but that time I really busted a gut. That was hilarious!

I think I do the same face when I eat peas though. But I'm not nearly so cute so no one videos me doing it.

I gotta tell ya Holly, you are so quick on the comments. I swear every post on every blog I visit you are in the top three comments. Speedy, speedy quick you are. :)

Vickie said...

I laughed out loud at her cute little faces (and gag reflex)! It's so fun to see their reactions to foods. I love it. I laughed at my daughter all the time too.

Jennie said...

Daniel and I just cracked up at that! That's exactly how I feel about peas, too. Ruthie does that with zucchini...keeps putting it in her mouth and then starts gagging on it (and she's 4). Love it, love it!!

Hollyween said...

Bridget, SHHHHHHHH!!!! You're giving me away. I swear that I'm not as addicted as it seems. It's coincidence, I'm sure.

Nortorious said...

Oh, man! That was SO funny! Those dry heaves were hilarious.
And Denae's Nacho quote. You win funniest blog and comments today.

chrissy said...

HA HA HA Oh man, Faith, I'm right there with ya. Peas are yucky. Holly, you were right. It was SOOOO worth watching!

Sue said...

Oh, Holy Cow! That was freakin' funny!

Can you say "Gag a Maggot"?!

Lauren in GA said...

That sweet baby girl is so, so, adorable! Even when she is about to hurl.

Good thing for you, she didn't projectile vomit them right back at cha'!

Christie said...

It's wrong, really, just how funny I found that video. Poor, poor baby. Maybe she's trying babycide by bulemia. Has she been hanging out with Alice?

She really is too stinkin' cute.

Anonymous said...

Holly, try warming those darn peas up. Ian can choke them down so much better when they're warm. When they're cold, they're in the wet cement stage.
Poor Faith!!! Yet, so funny...

Jill said...

Holly, I am crying I am laughing so hard right now. That was HILARIOUS. Oh my gosh, you are too funny. Thanks!!!!!!
I can't stop laughing.
Faith is so freakin' cute. I am seriously stealing her next time I see her. She is too precious!!!!!
I LOVE HER!!!!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

She is so cute! and you are mean....but in a nice way. That is so funny.

Momma Ballou said...

Child abuse! I'm calling CHild services. Hee Hee

chrissy said...

I just watched it again...It gets funnier each time! My favorite part is the very beginning, how she's so excited for a bite of yummy food! And you give her yucky peas!

She'll remember that when she's older, you know. When you're in your nursing home and tired of green Jell-o, she's gonna keep shoving it in your mouth. :)

Anonymous said...

Hi Holly. Even though I laughed, I feel sorry for her. She got that reaction from me. Dad

Becky said...

Please don't feed that sweet girl peas ever again! She is way too cute and sweet to have to eat those! I wil lsave you Faith!!!
;)

shauna said...

Aren't babie the true litmus test of what is delicious? Faith, you are right---gag me with a spoon (and a little peas)!

Ladies, don't we all have internal video of our babies like that with us giggling in the background? We just weren't lucky enough capture it on a real camera.

The Brann's said...

How funny....she's dramatic just like you!!! Loved the video!!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Kim said...

What an obedient little girl! She is looking at you like "why are you choking me?" but then she still opens her mouth! I LOVE it! Thanks for sharing this LOL stuff! And I agree - peas are YUCKY!

Rochelleht said...

Ok, I'm laughing SOOOO hard. What a mean mom you are. But thanks for the entertainment. Oh, too funny!!

Sunny said...

LOL What a little sweetie. She's hanging right in there, not sure why you keep feeding her those horrible things, but she'll eat them if mommy wants! Did you torture Levi like this, too, or is it more of a second-kid thing? :)

Jill said...

Okay Holly, I have watched it soooooo many times and it gets more and more funny. I just had Landon watch it too and we are laughing our heads off! So hilarious.
Faith is sooooooo stinkin' cute I can't stand it. I need to hold her again...I didn't hold her long enough!!!!!!!!!

The Birds said...

cute pics! She is SOOOOO stinkin cute!

SMiLeD said...

that is the best video, you should send it to America's funniest home videos!!!!

I love it!!

Lisa-Marie said...

Okay, SOOOOO funny. I tried watching it the other day, but my computer wouldn't allow it. I remembered today (I was thinking about you, cause I bought your camera, just waiting for it in the mail....) and I laughed HARD. My kids keep saying, "what's so funny mommy?" But they are having "quiet time" in replace of naps, due to yucky 11:00 church and they don't get to enjoy the fun with me. They'd never settle back down!!!

I'll let you know what I think of the camera. I'm so nervous.

Camille said...

I came over from Jill's blog, and this made my night! What an adorable little girl, and one heck of a video! Too funny!

chrissy said...

HA HA HA!!! Ohhh, every time I see it, it gets funnier! Is she liking them any better, yet?

Kim said...

Oh my gosh! That was SO dang funny! She was soooo excited for the food and then her facial expression changed 360. Way way way funny!! I have never known a baby who likes baby pea food. Thanks for the laugh!

Jaylynn said...

So funny Faith, thanks for sharing! I liked to do stuff like that to my kids too, mean as it may be, like give them a little squeeze of lemon... he he.

Natalie said...

Hi - I've seen you post on Denae's blog and Jill's. That video had me in tears! Your little girl is so cute! Thanks for the laugh - I think I'll watch it one more time :)