I've been meaning to do a "Faith is 6 months old" post for a while now, but haven't. Now that I know Celia's awesome collage know-how, I will be posting more pics than you'll know what to do with. Thanks Celia.
Faith turned 6 months on December 16th so it's almost time for a 7 month old post. But better late than never, right?
At Faith's 6 month old checkup, she weighed 14 and a half pounds, measured 25 inches and has a head circum. of 41.5 cm. She is a little squirt and is in the 25th percentile of everything.
Some of the things that Faith is currently doing are:
Faith turned 6 months on December 16th so it's almost time for a 7 month old post. But better late than never, right?
At Faith's 6 month old checkup, she weighed 14 and a half pounds, measured 25 inches and has a head circum. of 41.5 cm. She is a little squirt and is in the 25th percentile of everything.
Some of the things that Faith is currently doing are:
Clapping
Splashing in the tub
Loving her pink silky bankie and a binky
sitting up (and has been since 5 months)
giggling all the time
climbing my body
Pulling my hair
Not teething
Eating cereal and loving it
Eating squash, sweetpotatoes and pears and loving them
Hating ANYTHING green and HATING applesauce
Gagging and shivering when given food she hates
Flashing those gorgeous dimples
Eating her feet
Pulling off her socks
Eating paper
Nursing and LOVING it
Panting like a little puppy (right Joyce?)
Thinking Levi is the most hilarious little boy EVER
and...
ALMOST CRAWLING!!!!!
sitting up (and has been since 5 months)
giggling all the time
climbing my body
Pulling my hair
Not teething
Eating cereal and loving it
Eating squash, sweetpotatoes and pears and loving them
Hating ANYTHING green and HATING applesauce
Gagging and shivering when given food she hates
Flashing those gorgeous dimples
Eating her feet
Pulling off her socks
Eating paper
Nursing and LOVING it
Panting like a little puppy (right Joyce?)
Thinking Levi is the most hilarious little boy EVER
and...
ALMOST CRAWLING!!!!!



27 comments:
Oh! You are faster than a prom dress at midnight! That collage is perfect and wonderful, but I think it is due to darling little Faith and her gorgeous dimples. And can we talk about that dress? To die for.
OMG(osh)! No kidding about the gorgeous dimples. She is so stinkin' cute!!!
And ditto to Celia about you, Speedy Gonzales. I JUST read her post. Nice work!
Seriously, so so cute! What a sweet baby girl. It's kinda my dream to have one of those one day :)
I know what you mean about your baby "climbing your body" and "pulling your hair". My kids have all thought I am some sort of squishy rock wall. They jab those sweet little feet into my fat rolls and head upward. At least, you aren't fat :)and...because you aren't fat it will build Faith's upper body strength, as well as her legs as she climbs.
She is ADORABLE. It makes me almost want one of my own.
Is it okay that George Michael is singing "Gotta have Faith" when I see those darling pics?!
She's adorable!
Now I am off to look at CF's posts to see how she taught you the collage thing or did you get one on one training you can share with moi?
What a cutie...She is already on my nursery rolls! She will be walking around in no time (as soon as she perfects the crawling). Keep having fun!
Oh. My. Gosh. She is sooooo cute, Holly! I just want to squeeze her!
I just want to take a bite out of those cheeks!
I was checking out your playlist and saw a lot of Alison Krauss. She is the best! I hear she has a new collaborative CD with Robert Plant of Led Zeppelin. I'm gonna have to download it from iTunes. And my hubby might even listen to it 'cause he's a HUGE Zeppelin fan. You can get taste of one of their songs here:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ziMbu0xOriY
Ok Holly, you have to teach me how to do the collage thing. Faith is adorable! She is a month younger than my little boy. They are soo much fun!!
Awesome collage! I need to try one of those myself. Faith is so so sweet with her dimples. I almost want to kiss my computer screen when I see her!
F abulous pictures
A dorable
I want to kiss her
T hose are some cute dimples
H ave more. LOTS more just like her!
Fun post! It is so fun to hear what she is doing...I miss the baby days! Beautiful girlie!
What a little princess!
Our girls need to be friends. Then Faith can teach Liv all about sitting up, clapping, ALMOST crawling...And Liv can teach Faith about keeping socks on, eating applesauce and peas...oh what fun!
She is so adorable, I mean really what else can I say. Babies are so fun!
Kari
She's do darn cute. I love the dress picture, and the dimples are to die for!!!
She's cute, my baby will be 8 months on the 14th on Jan.
She is just such a beautiful baby! I love the cowboy hat.
Okay, you know you have to teach me how to do that now...beautifully done.
Your baby is soooooooo stinkin' adorable. LOVE LOVE LOVE the dimples. What a precious sweet heart!
Holly,
Faith is ADORABLE! What cute dimples. She just seems like she loves to have fun all the time. I love how she smiles for the camera!
Laura
she's so cute, next time I see her I'm going to kiss her on the lips! Then I'll do the same to you!!! Ha ha
Love the hat. I want to squEEEEEze her.
Now that is a cute baby...what a sweetie. And almost crawling?! Wow, thats awesome.
How cute is your little one! She is tiny! Both my kids were 21 lbs at their 6 month visit! She is beautiful!
Faith is so darling. i love her dress. Where did you get it?
I want to know Celia's awesome collage know how! someone share!
She is beautiful. Look at those dimples.
holly, she is such a doll!
That smile...those dimples...almost makes me baby hungry...I said almost.
Post a Comment