
A blog I read is doing a contest for a quilt giveaway. I get extra brownie points if I link her so here you go. Click here to check out the contest and put in a good word for me because I want to win. Her name is Camille Roskelly. Do you think I'll get extra points if I point out how pretty she is?


5 comments:
Holly,
Hey Becky did my header and actually really set me up and got me going but I just realized we have the same background Cool! You are so sweet, I'm actually very old and 30 pounds heavier than the good old DQ days but what are ya gonna do right?! I'm glad you found my blog and check back often as I will do to yours!
Kari
HEY I love your header, I should have taken a closer look before, but I think it is stinking cute!
Kari
hey, I thought you'd like to visit my friends blog. www.thesugaredplum.blogspot.com. SOOOO many cute things for babies. Check out all the links on the page. Love ya
Silly girl! I want to win...so take this post down, right now. Actually, it's not a quilt, it's just the pattern she is giving away. Sorry to clarify! You better not win cuz I want it!!!!!!!
It's not the quilt? I can't follow a pattern so if I win I'll give it to you!
Post a Comment