Do you ever look at baby clothes and wish that they had it in YOUR size? I do. Faith has so many cute things and I think to myself, "Why won't someone make this for ME?" Even the cotton is softer, don't you think? Maybe I should go into business and make baby clothes for adults. Pink stretchy pants and soft socks. Warm fuzzy sleepers with a zipper. Now that sounds cozy. Baby jeans seem to be cut just right too. A little extra room in the waist band to allow for a fat tummy and a diaper (or in adult cases a chubby bum) and extra room in the hips and thighs so that you can bend and still be comfy. And don't get my started on the soft onesies. Except, the snaps sort of sound like a pain.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


11 comments:
There's nothing more embarassing then being outdressed by a toddler. You want to go up and ask, "Where did you get those great boot cut jeans?"
My favorite is when their pants start looking like floods because they're getting taller, yet they still look so cute. Adults, however, are huge geeks when their pants are floods. sigh...to be as cute as a kid. :)
I fully support you starting that business. I would like some cute colorful leggings please!!!
Celie Fae's second bbff (you are first I think!) P.P. here. This was sooooo cute. If I dressed like a cute baby, maybe someone would take more pics of me(not many of me, I'm always holding the camera!) Send me your catalog.
Vickie, I agree! Cute floods baby pants turn into cute baby capri's. Ugly adults floods pants turn into even uglier adult floods pants!
I think this all the time! Hey I got Kenedy's costume at Children's place! I love their costumes! Cute costumes, good prices! My favorite combination! Hey I understnad the slow weigh loss thing! I have been doing weight watchers for over two months and have only lost 6 pounds! AAAAAAAAAH! I think I gained all six back after Halloween! I skipped my weigh in so that I didn't get sad!
I'm afraid my cellulite would show through those soft baby pants. I don't have underwear with snaps on the bottoms, but I understand I buy it in one piece....
hey what is your email address? Love, April
I have to agree. I think Kenedy has cuter clothes then Mine. I wish she was my size so i could barrow her cute clothes. I will find out what I am having on Nov. 21st. i have to admit I am kind of scared. If it is girl I don't know how to do girls. I only know boys. I would love to have a best friend so a girl would be nice. But I am nervous.
SO TRUE! I totally agree with this. I just want to be comfy!
Yeah, I would love some one-piece footed jammies.
I am with you. I think that our clothes should be as cute, and flattering! ;)
Post a Comment