John's siter Patti as Paris Hilton in jail (check out the dog she's carrying and her own box of booze) and her daughter Lynsie in the best witch costume ever. Lynsie's son, Jaimen was a monkey.
Us totally not looking at the picture. I was Medusa, but you can't tell because the picture is too far away. I had lots of snakes in my hair and around my neck. John was a hunter (what else?), Levi was The Thing from Fantastic Four and Faith was an Angel.
Here is John's sister, Julie, and her family. Jacie was Britney Spears (hence the bald head), her husband was K-Fed and Julie (in the red) and Kurt (behind her) were Britney and K-Fed when they're old. TOO FUNNY!!! Cole and his girlfriend (back row, your left) were Jeff Probst and a survivor member. Jacie's baby was a golf pro.
Brad and laurel and their three girls. Emily was the devil and I think both their girls Molly and Sarah were witches. Aren't they cute? Seriously... Brad's costume. I still can't stop laughing.
A closeup of Julie or should I say the older Britney Spears. Check out her legs. I love how she got them to look like old lady legs. I love how she stuffed herself to look huge. She did a good job too. You should see how skinny and fit she is in real life. There's not a fat roll on her.
A closeup of Alice. Is that not the funniest thing you have ever seen?? I was DYING!


6 comments:
Looks like that was such a fun party. I hate dressing up, but I see that it can be fun! I should change my ways. I have always hated the pressure to dress up and have a great costume. I seriously get very stressed about my children and their costumes and we can never find anything right and someone always cries and by the time they decide on something, the stores are out of all the supplies..........you get the picture!
Laura
Oh my goodness, those are hilarious. That looked soooooo fun. I guess you're never too old to dress up and act like a kid again huh! What a blast. I wish I could go to a party like that!! FUN!!!
VERY fun. If my husband HAD to dress up, he would follow suit with your hubby. I am so impressed with the creativity of the costumes. have you checked out Rochelle's costume post?
People are so creative! I can't handle these pictures they are so funny!
Thanks for all the great costume ideas! So fun!
I'm really glad you showed all of the costume ideas. It is easy to come up with something clever when there is no pressure. The Britney/K-Fed was my favorite. After you, of course.
Post a Comment