I went to Gardner Village today with my friend, April and had such a great time (except for the lady who wouldn't stop staring at us at lunch. Take a picture it will last longer, lady. So, that's why I did). What is it about that place that makes me so happy? I feel like I could live there. I could buy everything and my home would be decorated just like I want it to be. Ah, to dream.
Levi posin' by a witch. Isn't he so photogenic?
.JPG)
Levi and I. I
used to be photogenic. I don't know what happened.
.JPG)
Faith in the sweetest hat EVER. I got it there at that fun, but horribly priced baby boutique.
.JPG)
Do you think Faith gained a lot of weight? By the looks of Levi's face, it sure looks like it.
.JPG)
I
LOVE this pic. The witch had a mole the size of Texas on her chin. I almost told her that it was the best part of her costume, but it looked
SO real that I thought it might actually
BE.
10 comments:
My google reader updates regularly...are you sure yours doesn't?
CUTE pictures. I love Faith's beenie. Looked way fun. I think everyone in Utah has gone there lately. Looks fun!!
PS you can make Holly your friend too! ha ha. I clicked on her name because I thought it was a comment from you on someone else's blog, and I was like, HEY, how does Holly know this person, but then it was her and not you! Anyways, now we can all be friends!!
Holly, you did leave a comment originally on my blog, it was just under a different post, so you couldn't find it.
Your trip to Gardner Village looks so fun! I went this summer when I was visiting and I loved it! What an adorable place.
What adorable children, too! I love me a baby girl!
Hey, I'm all about making blog friends! You guys can share me! ;)
I need to go to Gardner Village. I've only been once and it was just the salon to get a pedicure with some friends before I had my second baby. I love all the Halloween-ness there, especially the flying witch on the bike! Looks like it was a lot of fun.
Your kids sure are cute too!
Holly, didn't you take me there to Gardner village? I remember lots of great things too.........except for the smell!!!!! Remember how we couldn't breath there? You were feeling sick and needed AIR!!haha
Great photos! Levi and Faith look gorgeous! And yes........cute hat!
Love Marsha
I miss Gardner's Village!
AND HAPPY BIRTHDAY...one of my favorite friends also has her birthday today, soo...it must be something about this day. I hope you can have a fun day, even though it's "Kids Day" today!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! Sorry I haven't commented on your blog lately. We'be been in Park City since last Thursday. Hopefully I'll be able to go through your blog today and get all updated. Anyway...hope you have a great b-day!!!
Looks fun, Holly! Happy Birthday! Happy Hollyween!
I love you,
Laura
I love Gardner Village too...we lived in West Jordan when we first moved to Utah and I got to go there often. It is great fun! I wish I had money to buy one of everything there too! Faith's hat is adorable! I may have to go there and get some for presents. Great pictures!
Hi my new friend,
Whatever Gardner Village is, I need to go sometime. Looks fun. It also looked cold. I miss a cold Halloween.
Your kids are adorable.
I want to see the picture of the lady who stared at you guys!
I can't believe I didn't get even ONE picture of a witch. Oh well, there's always the elves.
Post a Comment