Monday, September 17, 2007

This and That

First off let me say a Happy (albeit late) Anniversary to my sweet hubby, John. We celebrated our 7th anniversary yesterday. Happy Anniversary, babe! Thanks for all you do!!


On another note, I've had a lot of people want to know how Weight Watchers is going. Well, I'll tell you. It's going great even if a bit slow. I love having control over food and feeling empowered when I do well and I have been working out 6 days a week like a madwoman. I LOVE to work out ... when I'm done. It's always a bit of a pain to get your stuff together, put your shoes on and feel like doing it, but it's always worth it when it's over. I feel so invigorated and ready for the day. I'm sure some of you are also wondering how much weight I've lost. 10.4 pounds to be exact as of Saturday morning. I only have about 10 more to go to get to where I was when I got pregnant and about 20 more to go to be where I want to be. It sounds like a lot, but I'm determined to hang in there and get it off. I'm really motivated right now because I want to wear my jeans. I don't want to buy fat jeans. I want to wear my own and look cute in them and not have the muffin top hangover. I realize that I may have to give in and get myself a pair of fat ones. The weather is changing and although I was able to button some of mine up, let's just say that it wasn't pretty and it caused severe depression. A piece of advice: If you're going to attempt your first time trying on a pair of your jeans after having a baby, don't attempt it right before you leave to celebrate your anniversary. Doing so will most definitely make you feel extremely ugly and frustrated and you might even snap at your husband (Sorry, John). Okay, so that's the latest with Weight Watchers. I'll keep ya'll posted as long as it doesn't make me in a bad mood.


I finished Harry Potter several weeks ago but never updated my blog. So, there ya have it for anyone who was wondering. It was fabulous and I was sad it was over for the Harry Potter books. I'll miss them.


Lastly, Levi is a totally hoot! He has been cracking John and I up to no end lately. For instance, Levi LOVES longsleeve shirts. I kept thinking that he would grow out of wanting to wear them all the time, but he hasn't. He begs me almost daily to let him wear a longsleeve shirt. I'm sure some of you would just go ahead and let your kid wear the shirt he wants to wear, but I am a freak. I like Levi to wear things according to season and it's just been too dang hot still for a longsleeve shirt. I recently went to Park City and bought Levi some longsleeve school shirts for when it gets cold. He also got some great hand-me-downs which include some longsleeve shirts from my sister-in-law. Now he REALLY wants to wear a longsleeve shirt. This morning, I put a longsleeve shirt on Faith. Levi was FURIOUS that she got to wear one and he didn't. He asked why and so I had to think of an answer really quick so I said, "because her hands are cold. See? Feel them." I didn't think the he'd actually have cold hands too. He obviously felt entitled to wear one since his hands were also cold like Faith's. So, to make a long story even longer, I gave in. I let him wear a longsleeve shirt. You'd think it was the best day of his life. He was jumping up and down and put one on and said he had to look at himself in the mirror. After admiring himself for quite sometime in the mirror he came to me and said, "I just looked at myself in the mirror and I look sooo fabulous mom!"

Levi has also taken to singing a lot of songs lately. He LOVES to sing (he's VERY LOUD!!!). He's been singing Carrie Underwood's "Before He Cheats" lately. He gets way into it and says that Carrie Underwood is his best girl. He's also been singing Kelly Clarkson's "Because of You". He's a ham, that kid!

Here's a picture of Levi for your enjoyment:

Levi pretending like he's Nacho Libre

7 comments:

McMillan Family said...

Holly levi is so funny. I have to say i have child like levi. Tyler cracks me and Brian up daily also. I think Levi and Tyler would be the best of friends. I love the picture of levi being nacho libra. So funny.

Jill said...

Great updates and happy anniversary! Also, way to go, exercising 6 days a week! Wow, I wish I could even do one. How do you do it!!?? You are an inspiration to me!! And Levi is way funny...how cute, he says he looks fabulous. Kids are so silly. Too cute :)

SMiLeD said...

Just popping in to let you know I'm reading!! I love love love your template, did you do that yourself, amazing!!

And Happy Anniversary!

Love ya!
Moe from tww

The Nelson Family said...

Happy Anniversary!

Congratulations on the weight loss. You are motivatiing me...again...and I may need some more motivation later...again.

Levi sounds darling. I was just telling a girl today who has 3 little girls that I love Jane's stage and can't imagine having more right now, but I am so excited to see all of the little thinkgs she will do to crack us up in a couple of years. I love this kid thing!

Sunny said...

My first time on your blog, it's AWESOME!!! It makes mine look so pathetic. Now I have blog envy. :) The pictures of your family are absolutely beautiful. You and John make some cute babies!!

LetsTalkStL from TWW

The Birds said...

Congrats on the 10 lbs! I wish I was ten pounds lighter! Your kids are darling and Happy Anniversary!

Anonymous said...

Levi is SOOOO funny! Kids are so funny about their clothes at that age. I can't wait to Levi again and if he is wearing long-sleeves, I will tell him he looks fabulous!
Laura