My baby has her first cold and let me just tell you... it's not pretty! She looks horrible! She is extremely miserable and puffy and red. Yesterday it must have been coming on because all she wanted to do was sleep. When she woke up though, she'd have a fit. Now I know why. Levi has a bad cold too. Every time I pick him up from school he has a brown nose. Ha ha... he's a brown noser! I guess it's because all the snot that's coming out of his nose and then he wipes it upward with his dirty hand. Now I know you all think I must be horrible for letting him go to school with a cold. It's not a horrible cold with him though. And with colds, to get them completely well your child would have to stay home from school for a week. So, there ya have it. My excuse for being selfish and sending him to school anyway. Curse me if you'd like :).
Are these not the saddest pictures you have ever seen?
Levi's Brown Nose ( I took a picture to prove it to you). It's gross, I know


7 comments:
You are so funny!!! That is sad poor Faith is sick. She still looks precious with her pink eyes. It's the worst watching your kids get sick. I hate it, although they are so calm (smiley face)...at least Tanner always was. I knew he was sick when he just stayed in bed all day and night. Good luck with the brown noser too! LOL. Hang in there :) Unfortunately it probably won't be the last this season.
I love your comments and communicating how much you love your family. It warms a grandma's heart. It's so wonderful, almost miraculous to me, that you can take pictures and post them for all to see the same day! Plus, we get to enjoy your comments and learn how you are doing. I'm in awe at what you are doing. You're inspiring me to do the same! By the way, try Jenny Oaks Baker (violin music) for the background.
Sweet kids, feel better soon!
Jane just had her first cold. It has been so sad to watch her struggle to breathe and to see her rub her little snotty nise and before you can get to her she has started rubbing her eyes too! Snotty eyes can't feel too great :) The only thing I can say that was good it that she slept on my chest for a good part of the night for a few nights. I wouldn't want it to become a nightly thing, but it felt so good to have her so close. She doesn't need to be rocked to sleep - in fact she doesn't like it for the most part - so it was a nice little change to hold her as she cuddled ap and went to sleep...trying to breathe and suck on her binki at the same time :(
I hope they both feel better soon and don't you get it!
Gross, Holly! Ha, Ha I come to work and check your blog and now I have to visualize snot and a "brown nose" all day. Try some censorship! Just Kidding! They are still so cute.
Love, Laura
I HATE when my baby is sick. It is the worst thing in the world. I hope that she gets better soon!!
Faith looks so sad. I hope she gets feeling better soon. I have sent my kids to school with colds to. They won't give you anything for them at the doctor so what can you do.
Post a Comment