Preschool is over. I knew it was coming and I guess it's been "officially" over for a while now, but now it's really over. I feel like I'm going to miss it more than Levi is. I adore his preschool teacher, Vicki. We've developed a great friendship and I have loved the fact that I've felt totally at peace when he's there. I know that he is loved and cared for and enjoying himself. Somehow I just don't see how he's going to be as loved at kindergarten. I'm sure a lot of mothers feel this way, but as kindergarten approaches I have mixed emotions. I think it will be GREAT for him to have something every day. This summer has been especially dull for him because I was pregnant part of it and had a new baby in the house the other part of it. But, he's been here... with me and he's been my little buddy. I'll miss him. He's gotten so big. Everyone says it, but it really does go by so so fast.
Levi on his first day at preschool


No comments:
Post a Comment