Wednesday, August 22, 2007

Mom, Can We Keep Him?

Levi and my friend's little boy, Dean holding "cute kitty"

My cute neighbor has a kitty that she's trying to give away. He is seriously such a cute kitty. I'm such a cat lover. The other day she brought him over and Levi hasn't stopped talking about it since. He wants to go there every day to visit the kitties and play with them. He keeps asking us if we can have one. Hmmmm... Daddy, can we keep him??

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hi. This is your "cute neighbor". You should see how much cuter these kitties are now. Right now they are asleep between the screen door and the patio door because I want them to stay outside while I'm vacuuming up their mess. Sure wish Daddy would say "sure, we can keep him". Kitty wants to play with Levi really bad!!!