
Okay, so... John surprised me with the new Harry Potter book over a week ago. I still haven't even TOUCHED it!!! I keep having these great intentions to read it when Faith takes her next nap. Then, Faith takes a nap and something else happens which makes it so I can't read it. My sister who works who is constantly busy has already read it. So, I guess what I want to know is this: WHAT IS WRONG WITH ME??! Then I wonder if I should re-read the 6th book because you know... it's been 2 years since reading it and I'm afraid that once I start the 7th I'll forget all the important details that were in the other ones. Know what I mean? But seriously... it's going to be hard enough to start the 7th book let alone trying to re-read the 6th. When I do start it though, watch out. I'm a nightmare to be around when I'm into a good book. It's probably why I don't read more often. I get into something and I literally cannot put it down. I'll sacrifice the house, the kids, dinner, sleep. I'm a zombie. Perhaps this weekend I'll delve into the book. But then I think, no... I'm going on vacation next week and won't really be able to read it so do I really want to start something right now and not be able to enjoy my vacation as much next week because I'll be thinking about reading? Stay tuned.


1 comment:
Thanks for stopping by my blog! Your family is very sweet and I can't believe everything you've been through. Congratulations on your beautiful baby.
Post a Comment