Levi crawled into bed with me early this morning and Faith was already sleeping there. He curled right up to her and went right back to sleep. Too cute not to capture! I sure do love these two babes!
Holly, this makes me want to have another one, just to see them interact! I'm really not ready for another, but this makes me think about it! Good luck on the weight watchers too! I should be on it, but I think I like cooking and eating too much...probably why I still have so much of the weight on :)
4 comments:
Oh that is soooooo precious! That one deserves a frame!! Cute.
SOOOOO cute! Kids are the greatest!
I love that. How sweet!!
Holly, this makes me want to have another one, just to see them interact! I'm really not ready for another, but this makes me think about it! Good luck on the weight watchers too! I should be on it, but I think I like cooking and eating too much...probably why I still have so much of the weight on :)
Post a Comment